Linnn

Milwaukee Area - Biometrics appointment

58 posts in this topic

Updates! Wisconsin filers who submitted in June, July and August are getting biometric appointments! Crazy that this happened within 2 weeks, after months of waiting for one single new! 

Hope EAD, AP and interviews move as fast as this! Luck all!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi All, I had my biometrics on January 7th and am now waiting to be scheduled for my interview. On the website it says "case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" since 1/11. Hopefully, it won't take forever this time!

Timeline
On 1/31/2021 at 11:09 AM, Linnn said:

Hi All, I had my biometrics on January 7th and am now waiting to be scheduled for my interview. On the website it says "case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" since 1/11. Hopefully, it won't take forever this time!

Hi All, I just saw that my interview has been scheduled and now I'm waiting for mail 😍

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Woodpecker07 said:

OMG!!! This was fast!!! Can I share it on our FB Wisconsin group? Congrats!!!

Thank you!! And of course you can share it, I hope it helps others ☺.

Filed: 4/23/20

EAD: 9/1/20

Biometrics: 1/7/21

Interview scheduled: 2/4/21

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATES from our WI FB group:

- September filers receiving Bios appointment.
- People that had bios in Dec-Jan receiving Interview appointments.

- May filers (and after) still waiting for EAD and AP.

Edited by Woodpecker07
Missed something

9 minutes ago, Woodpecker07 said:

UPDATES from our WI FB group:

- September filers receiving Bios appointment.
- People that had bios in Dec-Jan receiving Interview appointments.

- May filers (and after) still waiting for EAD and AP.

Thanks for the update. This is encouraging -except for those waiting for the combo card.- I had my bio appt in early Feb and now just waiting for next step -hoping for interview or interview waiver.-

3 minutes ago, DanJS said:

Thanks for the update. This is encouraging -except for those waiting for the combo card.- I had my bio appt in early Feb and now just waiting for next step -hoping for interview or interview waiver.-

Good luck! Hope you have news soon!

EAD and AP wait is annoying. I was expecting to get them in December (according to VisaJourney timelines hahaha). As I don't have a SSN (applied for it through I-765), we're trying to figure out how to do married taxes (Family-based AOS), trying to understand how or where to obtain an ITIN...

Timeline
3 hours ago, DanJS said:

Congrats, that's exciting. Is your AOS employment or family based? Which category? Asking because USCIS has been waiving interviews to many employment-based AOS during COVID.

I am family based 😊 I wish they would waive ours too 🤣

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

We just came back from our interview and got approved on the spot!! 🎉🙈 It was so easy going and more of a conversation. My status already changed to 'New card is being produced'

Good luck everyone!

5 hours ago, Linnn said:

We just came back from our interview and got approved on the spot!! 🎉🙈 It was so easy going and more of a conversation. My status already changed to 'New card is being produced'

Good luck everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS! I just received my interview letter :D

6 hours ago, Linnn said:

Good luck everyone!

Congrats!

25 minutes ago, Woodpecker07 said:

CONGRATULATIONS! I just received my interview letter :D

Great news! Seems like the cases are moving along.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.