Linnn

Milwaukee Area - Biometrics appointment

58 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi,

is anyone in the Milwaukee area or is being processed by the Milwaukee office?

Have you guys received anything from the ASC for your biometrics appointment? I'm still waiting and not really getting answers from USCIS. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Aeiou1357 said:

Hi! AOS July filer here! Hope we see Wisconsin people news soon! When did you file?

Hi there!

I filed on 04/23 but still no update :(

hopefully some Wisconsiner's will update us soon. Any news for you?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Buma said:

Hi there!

No news yet. A friend from March hasn't received news either. So patience...

On 8/14/2020 at 9:02 PM, Buma said:

Hi there!

On 8/15/2020 at 9:59 AM, Aeiou1357 said:

No news yet. A friend from March hasn't received news either. So patience...

Did anyone receive Biometrics yet?

Timeline

After looking and looking and not finding an AOS Wisconsin FB group, I created one. Find it as Adjustment of Status Wisconsin If you know somebody else in the same process in our state, let them know and join! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

My wife filed on 2/24/20; we had a bio-metrics appointment scheduled, but that same week they closed the office.  We have not received a new appointment yet either.  The web site said to wait 90 days from the re-opening before calling, so we haven't called them yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi! 

I’m in Milwaukee and a May filer (May 26th). I’ve heard nothing as of yet but I know how backlogged everyone is so I’m not expecting to hear anything anytime soon. 😕

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 8/22/2020 at 10:02 AM, Brian74 said:

My wife filed on 2/24/20; we had a bio-metrics appointment scheduled, but that same week they closed the office.  We have not received a new appointment yet either.  The web site said to wait 90 days from the re-opening before calling, so we haven't called them yet.

Minor update;  We called the help line to ask about my Wife's bio metrics appointment.  I was a bit worried that maybe we've missed something since it's been about 5 months since they last sent us anything. They told use that Milwaukee has a large backlog to get through and that her appointment has not yet been rescheduled.  No issues with her paperwork or anything, just need to wait.

Timeline
On 8/24/2020 at 3:37 PM, Brian74 said:

Minor update;  We called the help line to ask about my Wife's bio metrics appointment.  I was a bit worried that maybe we've missed something since it's been about 5 months since they last sent us anything. They told use that Milwaukee has a large backlog to get through and that her appointment has not yet been rescheduled.  No issues with her paperwork or anything, just need to wait.

Thats semi-good news! 

I am also still waiting and really hope that Milwaukee will get going a bit faster for all us our sakes...

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hello everybody! Well, for the ones that don't have FB and can't see our WI posts, biometrics appointment have been started to be rescheduled and scheduled for February-April filers! Good luck everybody!!!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Aeiou1357 said:

Hello everybody! Well, for the ones that don't have FB and can't see our WI posts, biometrics appointment have been started to be rescheduled and scheduled for February-April filers! Good luck everybody!!!

Great news!

I received my EAD without biometrics but I am wondering if I will still have to do them for the I-485 even though my fingerprint is on the EAD. Now just waiting on the interview appointment!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.