Cody&Razely

How to Petition PH DFA to Include Approved I-797 K-1/K-2 to Res. No. 60 Exemption

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

All,

I would like to Petition the PH DFA to include K-1 Fiances w/ I-797 Approved I-129f (USCIS Foreign Fiance Petitions) as well as those with Approved K-1 Fiance Visa's, both categories individually, to the Res. No. 60 to be also exempted from the temporary suspension of visa issuance to all foreign nationals.

As both can be documented and proven with official US documentation and show a nature of serious intent and relationship. 

Any advice or help in this department would be appreciated as I am no where near being a lawyer and neither have I ever put together a petition to a foreign government before lol. 

Also, anyone willing to sign it and join in that, let me know :) 

1 hour ago, Cody&Razely said:

All,

I would like to Petition the PH DFA to include K-1 Fiances w/ I-797 Approved I-129f (USCIS Foreign Fiance Petitions) as well as those with Approved K-1 Fiance Visa's, both categories individually, to the Res. No. 60 to be also exempted from the temporary suspension of visa issuance to all foreign nationals.

As both can be documented and proven with official US documentation and show a nature of serious intent and relationship. 

Any advice or help in this department would be appreciated as I am no where near being a lawyer and neither have I ever put together a petition to a foreign government before lol. 

While you are at it, also tell Kim Jong Un that he should be nicer to the citizens of North Korea.  It seems like lately people think the US has the power to change foreign laws.  In this case, the K-1 petitioner has absolutely no legal standing in the foreign country.  Why do you think we should have the authority to change foreign law.  I've also seen petitions from K-1 beneficiaries to try to force the US to start doing K-1 interviews.  Really?  The beneficiary has no legal standing here so they are in the same boat.  How far do you think the petition from a foreigner will go towards changing a foreign country?  With the numbers of K-1 petitions that do not get married in the 90 days why would they allow rights?  I understand the frustration but we don't control foreign governments.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
10 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

While you are at it, also tell Kim Jong Un that he should be nicer to the citizens of North Korea.  It seems like lately people think the US has the power to change foreign laws.  In this case, the K-1 petitioner has absolutely no legal standing in the foreign country.  Why do you think we should have the authority to change foreign law.  I've also seen petitions from K-1 beneficiaries to try to force the US to start doing K-1 interviews.  Really?  The beneficiary has no legal standing here so they are in the same boat.  How far do you think the petition from a foreigner will go towards changing a foreign country?  With the numbers of K-1 petitions that do not get married in the 90 days why would they allow rights?  I understand the frustration but we don't control foreign governments.  

Super constructive as always jonny boy, stick to wishing my family's suffering, pain and death ("while you secretly smile inside") and spare me the useless responses :) 

9 minutes ago, Cody&Razely said:

Super constructive as always jonny boy, stick to wishing my family's suffering, pain and death ("while you secretly smile inside") and spare me the useless responses :) 

Dude, there is something wrong with you. He told you the truth, and you attack his character.

Finally done.

2 hours ago, Cody&Razely said:

All,

They get butt hurt real easy in the Philippines.  I would lay low and not put your name on something like that.  They have a tendency to blacklist (Ban you from entry) in the Philippines once they get their feelings hurt or bruised.

They have always been like that, you know like going thru Immigration if you are rude they may not let you enter.  I can understand your frustration, but this is probably one battle you are wasting time and effort on.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Talako said:

Dude, there is something wrong with you. He told you the truth, and you attack his character.

lol, actually no. That was a quote from his comment to me in another thread. Notice the Quotation marks in the parentheses? (" "). Attacking? How is relaying his Character he blatantly displayed as being such back to him, attacking? Interesting. Well you only saw this comment and not his others so, it's understandable I guess you would have that opinion.

2 minutes ago, Allovertheworld said:

They get butt hurt real easy in the Philippines.  I would lay low and not put your name on something like that.  They have a tendency to blacklist (Ban you from entry) in the Philippines once they get their feelings hurt or bruised.

They have always been like that, you know like going thru Immigration if you are rude they may not let you enter.  I can understand your frustration, but this is probably one battle you are wasting time and effort on.

Oh dang, I didn't realize. Thanks

7 minutes ago, Cody&Razely said:

lol, actually no. That was a quote from his comment to me in another thread. Notice the Quotation marks in the parentheses? (" "). Attacking? How is relaying his Character he blatantly displayed as being such back to him, attacking? Interesting. Well you only saw this comment and not his others so, it's understandable I guess you would have that opinion.

Ah yeah, now I remember.  You were jackazz there too.

Finally done.

10 minutes ago, Cody&Razely said:

Oh dang, I didn't realize. Thanks

That is when he told me that my sister dying in April was just a political lie. He said the virus doesn’t exist so I wished upon him the same that he wished upon me. My sister is gone. Now my friends brother is gone. My wife’s sister and niece are both very sick and he was still telling me that is doesn’t exist and is just a hoax. Now he wants to control foreign governments. All I said is that if this hoax bites him I would be smiling inside. My sister is dead and I couldn’t be with her and we couldn’t have a wake for her but to him it is a political hoax. 

I will still be smiling when the hoax hits home for him. 

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
18 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

That is when he told me that my sister dying in April was just a political lie. He said the virus doesn’t exist so I wished upon him the same that he wished upon me. My sister is gone. Now my friends brother is gone. My wife’s sister and niece are both very sick and he was still telling me that is doesn’t exist and is just a hoax. Now he wants to control foreign governments. All I said is that if this hoax bites him I would be smiling inside. My sister is dead and I couldn’t be with her and we couldn’t have a wake for her but to him it is a political hoax. 

I will still be smiling when the hoax hits home for him. 

You have a very interesting memory, though I can literally copy and past or even screen shot it if you need. But to save time I will make it clear. I told you nothing, I didn't even talk to you. I made a comment about how governments are handling protocols and such and how they are acting and my feelings on the subject. To be even more clear, you had never even commented in that thread up to that time. I never said anything was a hoax, only eluding to the way they are handling it.

I never mentioned your sister dying or anything about your sister as I knew nothing about you or your sister and you had yet to comment anything in that thread yet. Except when AFTER you responded to my comment about how politicians handle this and said THEN that your sister died, I said I am sorry your sister got a virus.

I never once mentioned anything about a virus "not existing"

I never wished anything upon you or anyone else as AGAIN, you had NEVER posted anything in that thread up to that time.

and AGAIN I never said anything Prior to your response to my comment about anything being a HOAX or "not existing" and certainly not in relation to commenting to you or your life

I have no intent to "Control Foreign Governments" A petition is just that, sending something along to ask for permission or to bring something to people for a decision to be made on the matter

You seem to be very intensely keen to manipulation, more so you seem to really want to drive a victim mentality. If that is your lot in life, so be it guy. 

btw, you already responded to another member that your sister was dying already anyways separately from any co-morbidity virus. Again just to be clear. But as I said before and as I am saying again. It is regrettable that you had sickness in your family. Though again as I said there, I am not sure how that incurs the desire for my family to die or how I have any part of your families life outcomes. 

A helpful tidbit in this life if you choose to take it: You are not a victim.

2 hours ago, Cody&Razely said:

All,

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cody&Razely said:

All,

Not happening.    K-1 is a non-immigrant visa ...  that about says it all

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.