Burnt Reynolds

Stockton U. Student Faces Suspension for Zoom Background of President Trump

7 posts in this topic

Other students at New Jersey’s Stockton University reported feeling “offended, disrespected, and taunted” by the image
Student also facing violation for “intolerant” political Facebook post
He faces six charges, including harassment and cyberbullying, and may have to take a “social justice workshop” if found guilty by the public university

A student at Stockton University is facing a possible suspension and other disciplinary charges for making his Zoom background a photo of President Donald Trump and for a subsequent political Facebook post defending his freedom of expression, according to the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE). According to the university, the image of President Trump caused students “to feel offended, disrespected, and taunted.”

Doctoral student Robert Dailyda is facing six charges by Stockton University, including harassment and cyberbullying, and may have to take a “social justice workshop” if found guilty by administrators, announced FIRE in a statement on Friday.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/08/09/stockton-u-student-faces-suspension-for-zoom-background-of-president-trump/

Censorship will only get worse until it's consistently rebuffed. The gratification (utility) they get parallels drug addicts, resulting in diminishing returns and almost always results in escalation to maintain. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

the image of President Trump caused students “to feel offended, disrespected, and taunted.”

guess they never turn on the news.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

117394617_10157878405507746_532386089606

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

117040156_3530300920322443_1320142183541

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

That's exactly what's being argued, just look at the joke of charges that NJ university is levying against the student.

Here's the FIRE letter directly attacking the arguments made:

https://www.thefire.org/fire-letter-to-stockton-university-august-7-2020/

What a joke.  As Old Joe has stated with respect to the Black community, diversity and especially diversity of thought is not wanted by the Democrat Party, or the Leftist that currently comprise the mob.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!