Burnt Reynolds

Scandalous #MeToo activist accused of creating FAKE Twitter account of bisexual Native American professor who ‘died’ of Covid-19

16 posts in this topic

A controversial #MeToo activist has been accused of operating a Twitter account belonging to a non-existent bisexual Native American professor. Suspicions were raised after she announced that her ‘friend’ had died from Covid-19.

BethAnn McLaughlin, a neuroscientist who founded the nonprofit group MeTooSTEM, allegedly created a fictional professor at Arizona State University (ASU), and tweeted as the imaginary anthropologist under the handle @Sciencing_Bi. 

In an emotional eulogy for her purportedly made-up comrade, McLaughlin waxed poetic about how her friend worked tirelessly to help indigenous women overcome sexual assault and harassment. “She was powerful and she worked so stinking hard,” the #MeToo ringleader wrote. She even held a Zoom memorial for her departed, but apparently not real, compatriot. 

The fraud was only discovered after @Sciencing_Bi’s tragic ‘death’ prompted fellow academics and friends, none of whom had actually met the ASU ‘professor’, to begin asking questions. People started to wonder why there was no announcement from ASU about a faculty death. Further digging revealed that pictures posted by @scienceing_bi were actually stock photos. 

https://www.rt.com/usa/496931-professor-coronavirus-fake-death-metoo/

Good thread... the methodology makes me think its a 4chan lefty:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1290062477657436161.html

The only one covering this is RT.. 

For fun, Google news article search for "BethAnn McLaughlin" from 2015 to present. 

This movement is pure trash.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

apparently an attempt to get back on the radar - but failed.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

7 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

apparently an attempt to get back on the radar - but failed.

In 2020, yes, but those years of clout, money, fame.. can't be undone. She's set. She can now quietly retire under a rock in a money bin of wealth she earned by fomenting racial divisions and literally inventing minorities who's backs she could stand on to elevate herself. Peak 2020 woke white lefty.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Pretty sad when RT is somewhere you have to go for "news". They shouldn't have been the first to report on this when the proof is all over social media and in plain sight to anyone around this lady with an iota of critical reasoning skills and a desire to hold anyone accountable. In fact, RT basically benefited from the sleuthing of a 4chan lefty, who has more integrity than the MSM in entirety.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

😂

This lady must have been a scholar in the Elizabeth Warren school of woke, main competition being Dolezal and Shaun King. What a comical end to a career of swindling. 

Woke and race pandering have to be among the biggest frauds known, not to mention the best at dumping kerosene on a populace and lighting a match. I wants some fame and money nao, lemme create a fictitious minority to amp muh woke creds and gets some capitalizst moolay! #### these people.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

7 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

In 2020, yes, but those years of clout, money, fame.. can't be undone. She's set. She can now quietly retire under a rock in a money bin of wealth she earned by fomenting racial divisions and literally inventing minorities who's backs she could stand on to elevate herself. Peak 2020 woke white lefty.

I can't say I disagree after reading about her, and what she's been up to. She's done a massive disservice to people who really HAVE been sexually assaulted/harassed, as well as people who actually died of COVID19. 

I don't know why people do these things -- it undercuts the real problems that exist, so that when real incidents occur, critics can point to the false witness and say, well, last time it was like this...... As someone who has not been believed about my own truths because I never did anything about the harassment or assaults I was subjected to, because a "good" victim says something, I look at these idiots and think: now when people actually speak up, they're not believed because of morons like YOU.

That last "YOU" wasn't pointed at you, Burnt, but the idiot woman in this, just to be clear.

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, laylalex said:

I can't say I disagree after reading about her, and what she's been up to. She's done a massive disservice to people who really HAVE been sexually assaulted/harassed, as well as people who actually died of COVID19. 

I don't know why people do these things -- it undercuts the real problems that exist, so that when real incidents occur, critics can point to the false witness and say, well, last time it was like this...... As someone who has not been believed about my own truths because I never did anything about the harassment or assaults I was subjected to, because a "good" victim says something, I look at these idiots and think: now when people actually speak up, they're not believed because of morons like YOU.

That last "YOU" wasn't pointed at you, Burnt, but the idiot woman in this, just to be clear.

Well said.  Every fake #metoo gig just hurts those who have truly been abused.  It's sad that when they are outed, they are not put in jail for their crime against other women.

On 8/3/2020 at 10:24 AM, Burnt Reynolds said:

https://www.rt.com/usa/496931-professor-coronavirus-fake-death-metoo/

Good thread... the methodology makes me think its a 4chan lefty:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1290062477657436161.html

The only one covering this is RT.. 

For fun, Google news article search for "BethAnn McLaughlin" from 2015 to present. 

This movement is pure trash.

wow, a lefty in 4chan of all places? that's like a unicorn! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 8/3/2020 at 6:52 PM, laylalex said:

Think, you know exactly why people do this stuff.  It is called garnering attention to oneself I.e. fame, by being a victim as defined by the Leftist mob.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Remember back in 2016 when the media liked to focus on the Alt Right?  Where did all those folks go?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

Remember back in 2016 when the media liked to focus on the Alt Right?  Where did all those folks go?

Many of us have moved over into the Populist Right movement.... Which the Left clearly loves to associate us with Hitler and Mussolini