dwheels76

Case Complete (DQ) to Interview September 2020

611 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TVC said:

I called the embassy and it directs me to another number for visa concerns. Of course the number does not work.

Did you try both numbers? I found this on their website:

"Embassy Manila’s Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines are (+632) 854-882-23 and (+632) 779-289-88. The call center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours."

If you tried and neither of those worked they also have an email address: ACSInfoManila@state.gov

It says to wait 3-5 working days for a response though

Our CR1/ IR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• September 14 2018: I-130 NOA1 (TSC)
  • March 19 2019: I-130 NOA2 (186 days)
  • April 26 2019: I-824 NOA1 (NBC) (Change from AOS to Consular - mistake on I-130 😭)
  • January 24 2020: I-824 NOA2 (273 days)
  • Feb 5 2020: Approved I-130 Sent to NVC (12 days after I-824 NOA2)

NVC Stage:

• February 12 2020: Case Received @ NVC (7 days after being sent)
  • February 16 2020: Expedite Request Sent - Financial Hardship
  • March 7 2020: Case Number Created (23 days after NVC receipt)
  • March 7 2020: IV & AOS Fees Paid (Showed as PAID after 4 days)
  • March 13 2020: IV & AOS Docs Submitted
  • March 30 2020: Expedite Request Approved - Conditional (once Embassies resume normal services - COVID19)
  • May 04 2020: Documentarily Qualified
  • July 16 2020: Expedite Request Approved - Unconditional!! 
  • July 31 2020: Medical Done
  • August 6 2020: Interview - APPROVED!
  • August 13 2020: CEAC Status - Issued! 😁

6 hours ago, TVC said:

I called the embassy and it directs me to another number for visa concerns. Of course the number does not work.

Try contacting them via email if you havent tried yet.

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
On 8/1/2020 at 4:16 AM, David G said:

Another month gone..

Hope you hear good news soon, David. Thinking of you both. ☀️

Hope you all hear good news soon 🙏

Edited by Alix64

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/1/2020 at 10:48 PM, magicmooly said:

I sent and was approved by NVC may 26th.2020 for Bangkok , Thailand ; USA embassy. Still waiting but it seems like there isn't many cases in Thailand and I called the embassy there and it has been open so hopefully we get one soon. 

The last message i got from them was :

"

The U.S. Embassy/Consulate tells us what dates they are holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments as the cases become documentarily qualified. NVC schedules appointments one month in advance, but we cannot predict when an interview appointment will be available.

When an appointment is available, we will notify the applicant, petitioner, and attorney (if applicable)."

Hang in there. I have added you the the spreadsheet.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, v2talk said:

Judge Issues Two Nationwide Injunctions Blocking “Public Charge” Immigration Rules Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
https://www.nilc.org/2020/07/29/injunctions-block-public-charge-rules-amid-pandemic/

Good news?)

2 hours ago, Alix64 said:

Hope you hear good news soon, David. Thinking of you both. ☀️

Hope you all hear good news soon 🙏

Merci beaucoup Alix!🤗🤗🤗

Hope that everything is going great there!

Amen!🙏🏻

Hi everyone,

on Friday July 31st, I received an email from NVC saying that they canceled my visa appointment. Before that I have not received any notification on an interview date so it was a little confusing. 

Today I received an email saying that my expedite got approved even though we didn’t submit an expedite request. They also updated the status to “in transit” to the Frankfurt embassy. 

i guess things are moving forward which I’m very happy about but it’s still a little weird. Hopefully we will hear from them soon on an interview date. Just wanted to share.

1 minute ago, SKB16 said:

Hi everyone,

on Friday July 31st, I received an email from NVC saying that they canceled my visa appointment. Before that I have not received any notification on an interview date so it was a little confusing. 

Today I received an email saying that my expedite got approved even though we didn’t submit an expedite request. They also updated the status to “in transit” to the Frankfurt embassy. 

i guess things are moving forward which I’m very happy about but it’s still a little weird. Hopefully we will hear from them soon on an interview date. Just wanted to share.

Congrats, if they by any motive decided to expedite your visa interview, you might want to get started by preparing for the interview. Once an expedite gets approved things move very quickly. 

1 minute ago, Andy&Jamie said:

Hi everyone. Has anybody gotten any word from the London embassy yet? I read somewhere that they were opening and then a bunch of conflicting information that left me confused. Just wondering if anyone knows anything. Thanks. 

No, the word on the street is they are dealing with the DCF cases and DQ cases that were already there

They haven’t opened up appts to NVC yet 

that was the last update 

1 hour ago, Kimi31 said:

No, the word on the street is they are dealing with the DCF cases and DQ cases that were already there

They haven’t opened up appts to NVC yet 

that was the last update 

I see. Well damn at least it's something. Shouldn't be long before more stuff happens right? Especially if they're basically only doing the spouse visas and student ones.

Thank you for the response ❤️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, SKB16 said:

Hi everyone,

This just happened to me as well at the Frankfurt embassy. We only DQed a couple weeks ago, so I think there’s a good chance they are going to catch up quickly. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.