motopokep10

I-751 notice of intent do deny based on prior sham marriage [merged threads]

22 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Im also not sure why you think you can get a 360 approved if they have a finding of a fraud marriage in the records? https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/err/B9 - Battered Spouse or Child/Decisions_Issued_in_2015/OCT212015_01B9204.pdf

Thank you so much.  She's been to quite a few consultations, no one can tell her anything coherent, no one has a plan. I've done much legal research and found some language that section 204(c) does not attach to I-360 VAWA...we were happy, I thought I found the holy grail, it was a way out of the labyrinth, our hopes were up, until I saw that BIA decision you sent today.  There reason I thanked you is because you sent very valuable information, even if it unfavorable.  I will keep searching.     Can I PM you, is that possible on here?  I am impressed.

7 hours ago, Sweet5884 said:

How did your friend you get the green card through the 2nd marriage?  Also, he applied the i 751 for the 1st marriage or not? Someone in same situation here, thats why i am asking

her 2nd husband filed an I-130 and her I-485 got approved.   she did apply for I-751 through 1st marriage, but abandoned it.  what is your situation?  at what stage are you?  did you get a NOID or a denial?  are you going to immigration court?  what is your lawyer saying?  describe your situation either here or in  PM please

9 hours ago, motopokep10 said:

her 2nd husband filed an I-130 and her I-485 got approved.   she did apply for I-751 through 1st marriage, but abandoned it.  what is your situation?  at what stage are you?  did you get a NOID or a denial?  are you going to immigration court?  what is your lawyer saying?  describe your situation either here or in  PM please

I read about a similar case here and the difference is that the  I-30 and I-485 was denied because it had already been aplied before when she entered with fiancee visa. I asked for details to try to compare both situations and help you, but it is not the same, sorry I dont know how to help you. My case it is just a regular i-751 pending for almost 14 months =( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.