Ali Creative

New Affidavit of Support Removing previous uploaded (merged)

11 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ali Creative said:

Hello All,

Can anybody help !!!!!!

I want to delete Existing AOS i-864 and Upload New is it possible.

if yes then how ????

really appreciated 

What's the matter with the one you sent? You can bring a updated one to the interview. 

2 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

What's the matter with the one you sent? You can bring a updated one to the interview. 

hi,

Thanks for ur reply, matter 

the net income was not meeting 125 percent in old AOS + newly 3 years old business tax returns not shown in that, so i want to show it now what is procedure

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ali Creative said:

also if i bring it to interview does they put me in Administrative Processing not better that i can upload it now any suggestion please and the procedure of  updation of AOS 

So you filed knowing that you don't fulfill the requirements or did you added a joint sponsor? There is no way to upload anything. You could send it to the NBC hoping that they'll make the effort to add it to your file. Or wait for a RFIE if you don't have a joint sponsor might running the risk of a straight denial instead of a RFIE.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Ali Creative said:

also if i bring it to interview does they put me in Administrative Processing not better that i can upload it now any suggestion please and the procedure of  updation of AOS 

I believe OP is talking about CR1 Visa. I'm not familiar with that, but I think you need to upload the affidavit of support on the NVC website. 

If that's the case, you posted on the wrong part of the forum. This is for people doing Adjustment of Status from K1 Visa.

Rule of thumb is to wait for the RFE/RIFE or bring new stuff to the interview with you. Changing, or trying to change, anything without being asked to do so is asking for problems. The changes of the updated stuff making it into your file are slim at best.

When you sent your petition to the lock box, they just check it in and forward it to where ever your file is. Than your file goes to where ever your petition will be processed. If you sent something later on to the lock box, you are hoping that the person opening the envelope is willing and able to forward it to the current location of your file.

29 minutes ago, Fr8dog said:

Rule of thumb is to wait for the RFE/RIFE or bring new stuff to the interview with you. Changing, or trying to change, anything without being asked to do so is asking for problems. The changes of the updated stuff making it into your file are slim at best.

When you sent your petition to the lock box, they just check it in and forward it to where ever your file is. Than your file goes to where ever your petition will be processed. If you sent something later on to the lock box, you are hoping that the person opening the envelope is willing and able to forward it to the current location of your file.

Because of your excellent thoughts, encourages me to discuss u in details so that u please help me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Reference of Evidence i received First in

" Case FE Review Note"

which was 

My petitioner not meet the minimum income requirement to sponsor the intending immigrant this case. The Consular Officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at time of interview. to avoid delays an additional Affidavit of support i-864 for joint sponsor may be submitted.

___________________________________________________________________________________  

the very next day i received email message 

Documentarily Qualified 

____________________________________________________________________________________

so in this context my petitioner was not disclosed his new business income in i-864 which was started 3 years ago. now he wants to show in i-864 and his son got new job so he want him to join as a household member + one additional joint sponsor we are going to add, so the ratio was set with 

55 % primary petitioner income including his son  + 45 % joint sponsor income.

so what would my next step.... shall my petitioner delete the old i-864 and add new additional document or what..

Because House hold Member + Joint sponsor document we are going to upload,

but my main question is regarding the update for the primary petitioner .

I am very thankful to you for your best advise.

With Regards,

• millefleur changed the title to New Affidavit of Support Removing previous uploaded (merged)
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

**Duplicate threads merged; please do not start multiple threads with the same question**

VJ Moderation

🇷🇺 CR-1 via DCF (Dec 2016-Jun 2017) & I-751 ROC (Apr 2019-Oct 2019)🌹

Spoiler

Info about my DCF Moscow* experience here and here

26-Jul-2016: Married abroad in Russia 👩‍❤️‍👨 See guide here
21-Dec-2016: I-130 filed at Moscow USCIS field office*
29-Dec-2016: I-130 approved! Yay! 🎊 

17-Jan-2017: Case number received

21-Mar-2017: Medical Exam completed

24-Mar-2017: Interview at Embassy - approved! 🎉

29-Mar-2017: CR-1 Visa received (via mail)

02-Apr-2017: USCIS Immigrant (GC) Fee paid

28-Jun-2017: Port of Entry @ PDX 🛩️

21-Jul-2017: No SSN after three weeks; applied in person at the SSA

22-Jul-2017: GC arrived in the mail 📬

31-Jul-2017: SSN arrived via mail, hurrah!

*NOTE: The USCIS Field Office in Moscow is now CLOSED as of February 28th, 2019.

Removal of Conditions - MSC Service Center

28-Jun-2019: Conditional GC expires

30-Mar-2019: Eligible to apply for ROC

01-Apr-2019: ROC in the mail to Phoenix AZ lockbox! 📫

03-Apr-2019: ROC packet delivered to lockbox

09-Apr-2019: USCIS cashed check

09-Apr-2019: Case number received via text - MSC 📲

12-Apr-2019: Extension letter arrives via mail

19-Apr-2019: Biometrics letter arrives via mail

30-Apr-2019: Biometrics appointment at local office

26-Jun-2019: Case ready to be scheduled for interview 

04-Sep-2019: Interview was scheduled - letter to arrive in mail

09-Sep-2019: Interview letter arrived in the mail! ✉️

17-Oct-2019: Interview scheduled @ local USCIS  

18-Oct-2019: Interview cancelled & notice ordered*

18-Oct-2019: Case was approved! 🎉

22-Oct-2019: Card was mailed to me 📨

23-Oct-2019: Card was picked by USPS 

25-Oct-2019: 10 year GC Card received in mail 📬

*I don't understand this status because we DID have an interview!

🇺🇸 N-400 Application for Naturalization (Apr 2020-Jun 2021) 🛂

Spoiler

Filed during Covid-19 & moved states 1 month after filing

30-Mar-2020: N-400 early filing window opens!

01-Apr-2020: Filed N-400 online 💻 

02-Apr-2020: NOA 1 - Receipt No. received online 📃

07-Apr-2020: NOA 1 - Receipt No. received via mail

05-May-2020: Moved to another state, filed AR-11 online

05-May-2020: Application transferred to another USCIS field office for review ➡️

15-May-2020: AR-11 request to change address completed

16-Jul-2020: Filed non-receipt inquiry due to never getting confirmation that case was transferred to new field office

15-Oct-2020: Received generic response to non-receipt inquiry, see full response here

10-Feb-2021: Contacted senator's office for help with USCIS

12-Feb-2021: Received canned response from senator's office that case is within processing time 😡

16-Feb-2021: Contacted other senator's office for help with USCIS - still no biometrics

19-Feb-2021: Biometrics reuse notice - canned response from other senator's office 🌐

23-Feb-2021: Interview scheduled - notice to come in the mail

25-Feb-2021: Biometrics reuse notice arrives via mail

01-Mar-2021: Interview notice letter arrives via mail  ✉️ 

29-Mar-2021: Passed interview at local office! Oath Ceremony to be scheduled

13-Apr-2021: Oath Ceremony notice was mailed

04-May-2021: Oath Ceremony scheduled 🎆 Unable to attend due to illness

04-May-2021: Mailed request to reschedule Oath to local office

05-May-2021: "You did not attend your Oath Ceremony" - notice to come in the mail

06-May-2021: Oath Ceremony will be scheduled, date TBA

12-May-2021: Oath Ceremony re-scheduled for June 3rd, then de-scheduled same day 😡 

25-May-2021: New Oath Ceremony notice was mailed

16-Jun-2021: Oath Ceremony scheduled 🎆 - DONE!!

17-Jun-2021: Certificate of Naturalization issued

🎆 Members new and old: don't forget to fill in your VJ timeline! 🎇 https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

14 hours ago, Ali Creative said:

Because of your excellent thoughts, encourages me to discuss u in details so that u please help me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Reference of Evidence i received First in

" Case FE Review Note"

which was 

My petitioner not meet the minimum income requirement to sponsor the intending immigrant this case. The Consular Officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at time of interview. to avoid delays an additional Affidavit of support i-864 for joint sponsor may be submitted.

___________________________________________________________________________________  

the very next day i received email message 

Documentarily Qualified 

____________________________________________________________________________________

so in this context my petitioner was not disclosed his new business income in i-864 which was started 3 years ago. now he wants to show in i-864 and his son got new job so he want him to join as a household member + one additional joint sponsor we are going to add, so the ratio was set with 

55 % primary petitioner income including his son  + 45 % joint sponsor income.

so what would my next step.... shall my petitioner delete the old i-864 and add new additional document or what..

Because House hold Member + Joint sponsor document we are going to upload,

but my main question is regarding the update for the primary petitioner .

I am very thankful to you for your best advise.

With Regards,

My advise was to not upload/sent any additional documents unless they were requested by an RFE. You now appear to have recieved an RFE. In that case you need to reply to the RFE as they request.

When it comes to the actual affidavit of support I'm not the right person to ask. I did not have to deal with joint sponsors, there are people on here that are way more knowlable on this subject than I am.

Again, my advise was to not sent aything unless requested. I also advise you post the exact text of any notice you have questions about. We base our responses on the info we recieve here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.