Burnt Reynolds

MSNBC’s Johnson: Trump Will Not Leave if He Loses — He Will Send Militia to Vote Counting Centers

25 posts in this topic

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

But you arent talking about his numbers. You are talking about him refusing to leave office if elected. Deflection noted

I am beginning to gain immunity to your Jedi mind tricks.  I clearly stated if he is gonna loose, it would be better for the country if it is decisive. Can you imagine if it comes down to a recount in Florida?  Twitter would meltdown.

15 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

I am beginning to gain immunity to your Jedi mind tricks.  I clearly stated if he is gonna loose, it would be better for the country if it is decisive. Can you imagine if it comes down to a recount in Florida?  Twitter would meltdown.

and towns would burn down.

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, 90DayFinancier said:

I have no doubt that a close election result would have the President claiming fraud, tying up the courts and delaying cooperation with the transition.

It would be best for the country  if he gets wiped out bigtime. 400 electoral votes should suffice.

The best thing to happen to our great country in the past 20 years has been having a non-politician president who doesn't bend to the will of the rich in Washington.

The only thing better than the past 3+ years would be another 4 years with Trump in charge. Let's all pull together in unity to make it happen, eh?

Edited by Voice of Reason

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Trump has given the country enough excitement, the people are exhausted and crave normalcy. The window for Trump is closing.

So Marxism is the new Normal?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, sl1pstream said:

No, in case this happens and everyone here responds like it's a total surprise.

It actually would be a surprise. What's not a surprise is the conspiracies, which happen every single Presidency, declaring that the sitting President isn't peacefully going to leave office and is going to declare martial law/suspend the constitution/etc. No rational person is going to take this seriously unless someone presents proof. Don't worry, I know you have none. Vague comments like "I'll bookmark this thread" are just laughable.

24 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

So Marxism is the new Normal?

Normal was the left we see today being nowhere because they'd be laughed out of the country. Clearly normal isn't what they want. By "normal", they just mean their way.

Nothing worse than that.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

It actually would be a surprise. What's not a surprise is the conspiracies, which happen every single Presidency, declaring that the sitting President isn't peacefully going to leave office and is going to declare martial law/suspend the constitution/etc. No rational person is going to take this seriously unless someone presents proof. Don't worry, I know you have none.

What about all the talk about talk about repealing the 22nd Amendment when a two term Democrat is in office?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

What about all the talk about talk about repealing the 22nd Amendment when a two term Democrat is in office?

😂 Right?

There's always some conspiracies. Bush did 9/11, the usual Selective Service war draft conspiracies about every President, Obama was born in Kenya, Trump colluded with Russia/Putin to win the Presidency. 

I doubt the left believe it, but they hope that all this stuff they try and pile on people will work for them, and on the election, it likely won't, although might, but the key takeaway of success even if Trump wins again is the destabilization they're producing. If they can't get their way, they'll inflict chaos, we've seen it already.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

The best thing to happen to our great country in the past 20 years has been having a non-politician president who doesn't bend to the will of the rich in Washington.

The only thing better than the past 3+ years would be another 4 years with Trump in charge. Let's all pull together in unity to make it happen, eh?

and about 10 more non swap Repubs in the senate and appointing Replacements for Ginsberg and Bryer .  Sotomeyer would be icing on the cake.

Maybe go ahead and replace a few aging Conservatives  

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
11 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

and about 10 more non swap Repubs in the senate and appointing Replacements for Ginsberg and Bryer .  Sotomeyer would be icing on the cake.

Maybe go ahead and replace a few aging Conservatives