Mi_Mo

Embassies Reopening

94 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, JuGangJung said:

An update from Seoul.

The US embassy in Seoul is now accepting passport renewal appointments, although there is no notice given regarding this on the site. I just got an appointment to renew my little boy's passport in late July.

Passport update would be citizen service. So not much news on non-immigrant visa interviews...

11 hours ago, LegalAlienn said:

In June

Hopefully they will be open soon and be able to re-schedule you right away when they're open! That's so frustrating :( 

Edited by eirinlinn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
8 hours ago, Daria Parkinson said:

A reply from the Russian Consulate in Moscow.

1C6C1740-1798-41CD-AA89-29D93C75C246.png

We got accept of our request of expedite our process! It’s took more than 14 days. Our reasons were girls need continue their school process, emotional and financial hardship. Live for two houses is not easy. And also political situation in Belarus. So you also try to expedite your process! Best of luck! 🥳

1 minute ago, Kate.Alday said:

We got accept of our request of expedite our process! It’s took more than 14 days. Our reasons were girls need continue their school process, emotional and financial hardship. Live for two houses is not easy. And also political situation in Belarus. So you also try to expedite your process! Best of luck! 🥳

Belarus is not Russia. Belarusian embassy is now resuming services.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Daria Parkinson said:

Belarus is not Russia. Belarusian embassy is now resuming services.

It’s not Belarusian embassy. We have to go to Warsaw. It’s Poland embassy. But at least you can try! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Kate.Alday said:

Congratulations! 
I tried to expedite my fiancé’s interview as well, the embassy didn’t even acknowledge my request! They just replied that the visa services were still suspended 😕

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Moe&Mimi said:

Congratulations! 
I tried to expedite my fiancé’s interview as well, the embassy didn’t even acknowledge my request! They just replied that the visa services were still suspended 😕

I am sorry. Probably now they can proceed only spouses interviews. But I am sure they will resume all types soon 🙏🏼

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Daria Parkinson said:

How did you get it transferred to another country’s embassy?

We didn’t transfer anything. At the beginning it suppose to be Poland because we don’t have ambassador in Minsk. U S embassy in Minsk is not proceeds immigration visas, only tourist and student visas. That’s why. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
25 minutes ago, JULIA KATHERINE said:

I talked to the consulate in Madrid this morning and they said July 20th they will resume K1 interviews!

Whaaaat?! Awesome 👏🏻 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.