Jump to content

13 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I have passed my time for my i751 and i put in a out of processing request. i also have a u day est time for my n400. 

 

have anyone have this experience...and should i wait to hear back...and how long does that take. 

 

also should i put in an ombudsmen request before hearing back from outnof processing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

you can file your N-400 even if I-751 is not approved. They will get processed side by side. Make sure you meet the window of filing for N-400


31-Jan-2020 : I-485 Filed

17-Feb-2020: I-765/I-131 Filed

24-May-2020: I-765/I-131 approved

31-May-2020: EAD/AP Combo Card received

05-Oct-2020: Biometrics Scheduled

20-Oct-2020: Biometrics Complete

30-Nov-2020: EAD/AP Renewal Filed

04-Dec-2020: AOS Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction 😂😂 - Transfer from CSC to Nebraska Service Center  

13-Jan-2021: EAD/AP USCIS processed renewal

25-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal TExt message for case received

30-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal Receipts received

15-Mar-2021: AOS Approved - Card Production Sent

20-Mar-2021: Card Received in Mailbox

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, James120383 said:

you can file your N-400 even if I-751 is not approved. They will get processed side by side. Make sure you meet the window of filing for N-400

been filed since dec 2019. est wait time is now 7 days. just want to know since i am out of processing with my i751 should i wait until i get call for my n400 interview. cause i heard alot of people have to wait since they havent heard anything from the i751

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
30 minutes ago, sasha8384 said:

been filed since dec 2019. est wait time is now 7 days. just want to know since i am out of processing with my i751 should i wait until i get call for my n400 interview. cause i heard alot of people have to wait since they havent heard anything from the i751

where is the processing time 7 months ? 


31-Jan-2020 : I-485 Filed

17-Feb-2020: I-765/I-131 Filed

24-May-2020: I-765/I-131 approved

31-May-2020: EAD/AP Combo Card received

05-Oct-2020: Biometrics Scheduled

20-Oct-2020: Biometrics Complete

30-Nov-2020: EAD/AP Renewal Filed

04-Dec-2020: AOS Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction 😂😂 - Transfer from CSC to Nebraska Service Center  

13-Jan-2021: EAD/AP USCIS processed renewal

25-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal TExt message for case received

30-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal Receipts received

15-Mar-2021: AOS Approved - Card Production Sent

20-Mar-2021: Card Received in Mailbox

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

where are getting 11 months. ? it says 11-17 months. you are not beyond normal processing until 17.5 months 

 

image.thumb.png.57642ce55f7d6e29ea4ce87c179f5bff.png


31-Jan-2020 : I-485 Filed

17-Feb-2020: I-765/I-131 Filed

24-May-2020: I-765/I-131 approved

31-May-2020: EAD/AP Combo Card received

05-Oct-2020: Biometrics Scheduled

20-Oct-2020: Biometrics Complete

30-Nov-2020: EAD/AP Renewal Filed

04-Dec-2020: AOS Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction 😂😂 - Transfer from CSC to Nebraska Service Center  

13-Jan-2021: EAD/AP USCIS processed renewal

25-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal TExt message for case received

30-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal Receipts received

15-Mar-2021: AOS Approved - Card Production Sent

20-Mar-2021: Card Received in Mailbox

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, James120383 said:

where are getting 11 months. ? it says 11-17 months. you are not beyond normal processing until 17.5 months 

 

image.thumb.png.57642ce55f7d6e29ea4ce87c179f5bff.png

actually thats not what is was before and when i called they said  i am. i think you have it confused. my i-751 was applied for dec 2018 my n-400 was applied for in nov 2019.

Edited by sasha8384

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, sasha8384 said:

actually thats not what is was before and when i called they said  i am. i think you have it confused. my i-751 was applied for dec 2018 my n-400 was applied for in nov 2019.

than you should file for out of processing time for i-751. a lot of times they wont process n-400 until I-751 is approved. so there is that too but you are definitely out of window for 751


31-Jan-2020 : I-485 Filed

17-Feb-2020: I-765/I-131 Filed

24-May-2020: I-765/I-131 approved

31-May-2020: EAD/AP Combo Card received

05-Oct-2020: Biometrics Scheduled

20-Oct-2020: Biometrics Complete

30-Nov-2020: EAD/AP Renewal Filed

04-Dec-2020: AOS Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction 😂😂 - Transfer from CSC to Nebraska Service Center  

13-Jan-2021: EAD/AP USCIS processed renewal

25-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal TExt message for case received

30-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal Receipts received

15-Mar-2021: AOS Approved - Card Production Sent

20-Mar-2021: Card Received in Mailbox

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, James120383 said:

than you should file for out of processing time for i-751. a lot of times they wont process n-400 until I-751 is approved. so there is that too but you are definitely out of window for 751

ya ...i called and did the out of processing on the phone a week ago. should i also do ombudsman too of just wait ?

Edited by sasha8384

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, sasha8384 said:

ya ...i called and did the out of processing on the phone a week ago. should i also do ombudsman too of just wait ?

ombud is helpful for rejections. if they accepted your out of window request, they will probably take a look at it soon .


31-Jan-2020 : I-485 Filed

17-Feb-2020: I-765/I-131 Filed

24-May-2020: I-765/I-131 approved

31-May-2020: EAD/AP Combo Card received

05-Oct-2020: Biometrics Scheduled

20-Oct-2020: Biometrics Complete

30-Nov-2020: EAD/AP Renewal Filed

04-Dec-2020: AOS Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction 😂😂 - Transfer from CSC to Nebraska Service Center  

13-Jan-2021: EAD/AP USCIS processed renewal

25-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal TExt message for case received

30-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal Receipts received

15-Mar-2021: AOS Approved - Card Production Sent

20-Mar-2021: Card Received in Mailbox

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 hours ago, sasha8384 said:

I have passed my time for my i751 and i put in a out of processing request. i also have a u day est time for my n400. 

 

have anyone have this experience...and should i wait to hear back...and how long does that take. 

 

also should i put in an ombudsmen request before hearing back from outnof processing 

Seems you're also in NYC (based on TL) their case load is very high. I was also in NYC and applied before you. If your estimated case processing is Sept I would just wait. (Mine is the same) Many people are out of processing right but that means you'll likely have both processed at the same time. Did you get any notice about your case transferring? 


Cateogory: CR1

  • NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Thegirl said:

Seems you're also in NYC (based on TL) their case load is very high. I was also in NYC and applied before you. If your estimated case processing is Sept I would just wait. (Mine is the same) Many people are out of processing right but that means you'll likely have both processed at the same time. Did you get any notice about your case transferring? 

thanks....no notice no nothing since bio appt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

I made a service request for case outside normal processing time for my I751 case but no luck as yet. Please let me know if you have any success with service request?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...