13 posts in this topic

I have passed my time for my i751 and i put in a out of processing request. i also have a u day est time for my n400. 

have anyone have this experience...and should i wait to hear back...and how long does that take. 

also should i put in an ombudsmen request before hearing back from outnof processing 

31 minutes ago, James120383 said:

you can file your N-400 even if I-751 is not approved. They will get processed side by side. Make sure you meet the window of filing for N-400

been filed since dec 2019. est wait time is now 7 days. just want to know since i am out of processing with my i751 should i wait until i get call for my n400 interview. cause i heard alot of people have to wait since they havent heard anything from the i751

30 minutes ago, sasha8384 said:

been filed since dec 2019. est wait time is now 7 days. just want to know since i am out of processing with my i751 should i wait until i get call for my n400 interview. cause i heard alot of people have to wait since they havent heard anything from the i751

where is the processing time 7 months ? 

duh

6 hours ago, James120383 said:

where are getting 11 months. ? it says 11-17 months. you are not beyond normal processing until 17.5 months 

image.thumb.png.57642ce55f7d6e29ea4ce87c179f5bff.png

actually thats not what is was before and when i called they said  i am. i think you have it confused. my i-751 was applied for dec 2018 my n-400 was applied for in nov 2019.

Edited by sasha8384

7 minutes ago, sasha8384 said:

actually thats not what is was before and when i called they said  i am. i think you have it confused. my i-751 was applied for dec 2018 my n-400 was applied for in nov 2019.

than you should file for out of processing time for i-751. a lot of times they wont process n-400 until I-751 is approved. so there is that too but you are definitely out of window for 751

duh

1 minute ago, James120383 said:

than you should file for out of processing time for i-751. a lot of times they wont process n-400 until I-751 is approved. so there is that too but you are definitely out of window for 751

ya ...i called and did the out of processing on the phone a week ago. should i also do ombudsman too of just wait ?

Edited by sasha8384

Just now, sasha8384 said:

ya ...i called and did the out of processing on the phone a week ago. should i also do ombudsman too of just wait ?

ombud is helpful for rejections. if they accepted your out of window request, they will probably take a look at it soon .

duh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 hours ago, sasha8384 said:

I have passed my time for my i751 and i put in a out of processing request. i also have a u day est time for my n400. 

have anyone have this experience...and should i wait to hear back...and how long does that take. 

also should i put in an ombudsmen request before hearing back from outnof processing 

Seems you're also in NYC (based on TL) their case load is very high. I was also in NYC and applied before you. If your estimated case processing is Sept I would just wait. (Mine is the same) Many people are out of processing right but that means you'll likely have both processed at the same time. Did you get any notice about your case transferring? 

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

47 minutes ago, Thegirl said:

Seems you're also in NYC (based on TL) their case load is very high. I was also in NYC and applied before you. If your estimated case processing is Sept I would just wait. (Mine is the same) Many people are out of processing right but that means you'll likely have both processed at the same time. Did you get any notice about your case transferring? 

thanks....no notice no nothing since bio appt

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

I made a service request for case outside normal processing time for my I751 case but no luck as yet. Please let me know if you have any success with service request?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.