bestluck

How can i fix this please help

4 posts in this topic

hey everyone , my mother got mistake on her Government ID Card in Pakistan , she was born in 1960 instead ID Show  born in 1970 , so 10 years different big mistake plus marriage certificate has hug different too 

in Marriage certificate has big age problem showing .

How can i fix this with USCIS They already got information of my mom and date of birth when i was apply for us citizenship i cant change anything in Pakistan , is there any way for that please if someone already been tho this please let me know i am going to file i130 for my mom and dad as soon as possible please let me know how can i fix  this to with  uscis . 

Thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I can imagine there is no way to fix it other than to try correct the age discrepancy when you file the I-130. put in the correct age and in the additional information section explain the age discrepancy .

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

17 minutes ago, bestluck said:

hey everyone , my mother got mistake on her Government ID Card in Pakistan , she was born in 1960 instead ID Show  born in 1970 , so 10 years different big mistake plus marriage certificate has hug different too 

in Marriage certificate has big age problem showing .

How can i fix this with USCIS They already got information of my mom and date of birth when i was apply for us citizenship i cant change anything in Pakistan , is there any way for that please if someone already been tho this please let me know i am going to file i130 for my mom and dad as soon as possible please let me know how can i fix  this to with  uscis . 

Thanks 

A wise start would be to correct the error on her Pakistani ID.  All of her documents must be in agreement on DOB.....passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, your birth certificate, etc.  

1 hour ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

I can imagine there is no way to fix it other than to try correct the age discrepancy when you file the I-130. put in the correct age and in the additional information section explain the age discrepancy .

I need marriage certificate from Pakistan its showing my mom is under age back in old days there were no computerize certificate  i am talking about between 1970 to 80 i dont know how this going to be fix cos its showing that my mom were 11 that when my dad were 19 to marrying her lol thats funny 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.