Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Affidivat of Support Queries

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Good Day All,

I need to submit Affidivat of support soon for islamabad Embassy with house hold size of two(myself & spouse) for, but need guidance

I was full time student from 2014- 2018, during first two year i worked part time & filed my taxes for 2014, 2015, 2016 (which are below 125% FPL). Also, I haven't filed 2017 tax return due to no income.
In 2018, got the job in Octcber and filed my tax for 2018 again my income is below 125% FPL.
Currently, I'm working with same employer and filed my 2019 taxes and my income is well above 125% FPL.

Based on above information do i need co-sponsor?
Do i have it submit 3 years of tax returns or only last year is enough?
Any other suggestion?

Will appreciate feedback. Thanks

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...