VIP_LadyLuck

Filed on 2/15/2020 - Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope everyone is doing well despite of the current situation. I am happy to share the good news that my case is now ready to be scheduled for an interview! I can breathe easy I didn't have any RFE's.😅

I didn't check my case for a month, I think , as I literally put my AOS application at the back of my mind to prevent myself from stressing over it. Also, I've been busy with my spring cleaning, front and backyard gardening. My tulips, hyacinths and daffodils are now in their last week of bloom! Irises, pink lilies, peonies and other flowering shrubs I've forgotten the names are next to bloom. 

I've planted veggies, herbs and flower seedlings 6 weeks ago and they are now ready to be put in the ground. But the crazy Missouri weather is not cooperating! After springlike weather 2 weeks ago, we had cold front plus storm with heavy rains last week. And today, rain and snow is in forecast until tomorrow😓. Next week's forecast is back to sunny and up to 70's!  If it stays warmer, we are planning to clean and treat our koi pond. My husband and I are dreading it!😄

What have you been up to while AOSing during this stay at home order? BTW, ours have been extended through May 15th.

P.S.

This is my future rose garden. There were three 20 y/o bushes in there that I had my husband uprooted and I've transplanted them at the side of our backyard garden. I've put in 6 different rose varieties (they're at the back part) and covered them with extra large planters when there's frost or freezing temp in forecast. I also planted anemones, English lavender, Iris. I will transplant my marigold and sage seedlings as soon as the soil gets warm consistently.

I485 CASE READY TO BE INTERVIEWED.png

rose garden.JPG

Edited by VIP_LadyLuck
Added a picture of rose garden

K1 Visa

CIS Office : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2018-11-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2018-11-19

I-129F NOA2 : 2019-04-03

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :    2019-05-06

NVC Left : 2019-05-14

Consulate Received :   2019-05-20

Interview Date :    2019-05-30

Visa Received :    2019-06-08

US Entry : 2019-07-17 ✈️

POE: Los Angeles

Marriage : 2019-09-07👩‍❤️‍👨 💍💐

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Texas Service Center

Date Filed : 2020-02-15

NOA Date : 2020-02-29

I-765 EAD Approved : 2020-07-27

I-131 AP Approved : 2020-07-31

I-485 Interview : 2020-09-08

I-485 Approved : 2020-09-08

Green Card Received : 2020-09-15 :dance:

Lifting Conditions
I-751 ROC Submitted: 2022-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2022-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  

I-751 Interview:  

I-751 Approved:  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

we have same timeline... we filed 2/18/20 , FP 3/13/20, ready for interview 4/8/20

lets keep each other posted... we want waiver of interview...

=============
5/20/2019 - I129 Submitted

5/22/19 - NOA1

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow nice garden. Almost have the same timeline my priority date 20/02/18. Case is ready to scheduled for interview on 20/04/06. I didn't get any RFE either 😁. Lucky us.

Is your case a married Base?

Edited by Moya2020

Timeline
On 4/16/2020 at 3:14 PM, Moya2020 said:

Wow nice garden. Almost have the same timeline my priority date 20/02/18. Case is ready to scheduled for interview on 20/04/06. I didn't get any RFE either 😁. Lucky us.

Is your case a married Base?

Yes K1 adjustment.... fingers crossed.. no interview

=============

5/22/19 - NOA1

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Moya2020 said:

Am on a overstayed visa

Unlikely no interview... have to explain why overstayed etc....      Ours is standard K1 adjustment 485, no RFE

=============

5/22/19 - NOA1

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, flfreddy said:

Unlikely no interview... have to explain why overstayed etc....      Ours is standard K1 adjustment 485, no RFE

Definitely interview I know that. Lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.