LeoUSA

Flights going back to normal

71 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
31 minutes ago, payxibka said:

June or July at earliest 

Is this a prediction or you got this info from somewhere else?

you may be right but I dont think countries will be able to suffer for that long (financially i mean)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

People don’t stay home like they’re supposed to and this could go on all summer

16 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Absolutely, I sense people are still treating this as an inconvenience.

My predictions was based on the peak being sometime in late April.  This assumes correct behavior will bend the curve.  There are no current indicators that the USA is doing enough (outside a couple states) to accomplish this 

Totally agree.

I don’t think the US will ever shut down the airports. But the pandemic will go on and on unless people stay at home which I can’t see happening anytime soon

I'm in the airline industry and passenger numbers are decimated. Every day, the numbers decrease, a constant and accelerating downturn.

Some airports have already closed completely with others heavily restricted. If a ban on interstate travel happens then there would be little to no appetite for 'within state' air travel.

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Tesco said:

I'm in the airline industry and passenger numbers are decimated. Every day, the numbers decrease, a constant and accelerating downturn.

Some airports have already closed completely with others heavily restricted. If a ban on interstate travel happens then there would be little to no appetite for 'within state' air travel.

Good.

Almost every single particle of virus that was carried from country to country was delivered by an airplane.

That should have been the first industry to be shut down.  

3 hours ago, LeoUSA said:

Is this a prediction or you got this info from somewhere else?

you may be right but I dont think countries will be able to suffer for that long (financially i mean)

Every answer on this site is a prediction. No one anywhere has a source for the actual date that flights will be back to normal. There is none.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I would think at least 6 months judging from everything I have seen and even then I would expect a lot of the existing players to be missing.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

September would probably be a good guess.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It also, depends on where you are flying to\flying from. Some places will recover faster than others and will try to limit covid influx from places lagging behind.

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.