Haydnator

Will USCIS Take a Temp customer copy of the marriage certificate for AOS?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

@Loren Yis ordained and offers same day service in Vegas!

Thanks for the recommendation! This is true, I have been helping out quite a few K1 and others who are looking for a fast quick solution with the certificate in hand in hours, not days or weeks. I actually did a quick ceremony for a K1 couple whose fiancee came in from Cambodia a few days before, and we did the ceremony on Christmas Day! It was the only day she really had off and time to do it. Just a small group of family and a quick ceremony. I turned in their license at 9am the next day, she was right behind me at 10am picking up copies to take to the attorney that was doing her AOS packet. So far that was the only one I couldn't get same day. The clerks office was obviously closed on Christmas Day, or it wouldn't have been an issue. And the best part, I'll do it for Free. My wife can even be a witness if you need one( She has been on a few so far no issues, but if you have a friend or family member, they can be also, only need one witness) PM me if you need my help, I'm happy to help out.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

1 hour ago, Loren Y said:

Thanks for the recommendation! This is true, I have been helping out quite a few K1 and others who are looking for a fast quick solution with the certificate in hand in hours, not days or weeks. I actually did a quick ceremony for a K1 couple whose fiancee came in from Cambodia a few days before, and we did the ceremony on Christmas Day! It was the only day she really had off and time to do it. Just a small group of family and a quick ceremony. I turned in their license at 9am the next day, she was right behind me at 10am picking up copies to take to the attorney that was doing her AOS packet. So far that was the only one I couldn't get same day. The clerks office was obviously closed on Christmas Day, or it wouldn't have been an issue. And the best part, I'll do it for Free. My wife can even be a witness if you need one( She has been on a few so far no issues, but if you have a friend or family member, they can be also, only need one witness) PM me if you need my help, I'm happy to help out.

You rock, Loren!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you all for the suggestions and help. I do really appreciate it.

I called this chapel in LA that I liked. I told the wedding planner about the k1 situation and they suggested I just get the license forum Ventura county ( there’s a office in Thousand Oaks), bring it down there on the wedding day, then bring it back to the Ventura  office after. She said they’d usually can record it and give you the certificate that day, or if not then about a week. So I think we’re going to go that route :)

Its happening!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.