Burnt Reynolds

Trump to be acquitted: Senate going to vote down more witnesses, prompt vote on articles to follow

62 posts in this topic

Vote is on Wednesday, it's expected the "guilty" votes will be 44-50, which means "not guilty" votes expected are 50-56. Guilty votes needed are 67.

Looks like Dems are going to need another set of articles or some other means of power abuse as a substitute for their unelectability. 

Collins voting acquit.

Romney just said that in mentioning Burisma and the firing re: corruption, Trump would have to prove that they committed a crime to justify Ukraine investigating what happened and that not having proof is, itself, proof of guilt of the first impeachment article. 😂

Didn't say what he was voting on the second, but he's an obvious guilty on the first.

State of Utah is trying to figure out how to recall him, but doubtful it would succeed. They should've known before they voted for him in the primaries that this is how he was, he went at it with Trump regularly before the GOP primaries in 2018 when he pretended to love Trump and immediately flopped back to the TDS narratives upon election. Voters fell for it. 6 years of Romney.

On the first article, haven't heard yet from Manchin or Sinema, but I assume both will be convict. Murkowski is an obvious acquit.

So if my math is right, the first article sounds like 48 guilty, 52 not guilty.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Timeline

So I just Googled "impeachment votes so far"

The #1  result?

About 284,000,000 results (0.54 seconds) 

Ads
  1. Trump's Tweeting Isn't Leading | Enough Is Enough‎

When Trump Tweets, he Isn't Leading. End the Chaos of the Trump Presidency. Learn More About How Mike Bloomberg's Leadership Can Bring Dignity Back to the White House. 
    Paid for by MIKE BLOOMBERG 2020 INC

Search Results

No bias at all.

Edited by ALFKAD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Collins voting acquit.

Romney just said that in mentioning Burisma and the firing re: corruption, Trump would have to prove that they committed a crime to justify Ukraine investigating what happened and that not having proof is, itself, proof of guilt of the first impeachment article. 😂

Didn't say what he was voting on the second, but he's an obvious guilty on the first.

State of Utah is trying to figure out how to recall him, but doubtful it would succeed. They should've known before they voted for him in the primaries that this is how he was, he went at it with Trump regularly before the GOP primaries in 2018 when he pretended to love Trump and immediately flopped back to the TDS narratives upon election. Voters fell for it. 6 years of Romney.

On the first article, haven't heard yet from Manchin or Sinema, but I assume both will be convict. Murkowski is an obvious acquit.

So if my math is right, the first article sounds like 48 guilty, 52 not guilty.

Romney sounded as bad as the House Managers.........just excuses to justify their dislike of Trump......How did Trump supposedly pressure the Ukrainian leader when the Ukrainian leader, himself, didn't know that the aid was paused?  There have been zero first hand sources to any pressure or bribe......zero.

The second article of impeachment is laughable.  Trump had every right to refuse to cooperate with this kangaroo court......but the Dems failed to take the matter to the courts........ 

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

3 minutes ago, missileman said:

Romney sounded as bad as the House Managers.........just excuses to justify their dislike of Trump......How did Trump supposedly pressure the Ukrainian leader when the Ukrainian leader, himself, didn't know that the aid was paused?  There have been zero first hand sources to any pressure or bribe......zero.

The second article of impeachment is laughable.  Trump had every right to refuse to cooperate with this kangaroo court......but the Dems failed to take the matter to the courts........ 

Yep, I'm thinking there might be more "not guilty" (acquit) votes for the second than the first. It's also a really good angle for people towing the "focus group" line like Manchin et al. 

Collins, however, is in a tough spot, because if she voted convict, she really risks alienating Republicans from her, and it's extremely doubtful she's going to court any Democrats despite her fruitless attempts. Her fate was sealed for them after Kavanaugh.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Timeline

Romney just said he would vote to impeach.  

NYTimes said:

Just because it will soon be over does not mean it will actually be over. Hours before the expected Senate vote ending President Trump’s trial, a senior House Democrat indicated that he will continue the investigation on his side of the Capitol, starting with a subpoena for John R. Bolton, the president’s former national security adviser.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Romney just said he would vote to impeach.  

NYTimes said:

Romney just became the first US Senator (during an impeachment trial) to ever vote against a President of his own party.  He has given the Democrats ammunition against his own party......

Edited by missileman

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline

The blowback against the Romney Senate career has already begun...

image.png.984812ddcd376c0857da1658354ba4b6.png

Edited by missileman

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Maybe Pierre Delecto is considering a run for the Democrat nomination.  He is certainly the darling of the mainstream media now.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
Just now, ALFKAD said:

Ole Romney had better hope Trump is removed from office.  Even that may not be enough to save his career without a party change.

Romney has put himself in a horrible position.  He will be an outcast inside his party, but I don't see how his personal beliefs will allow him to move to the Democrat's party.   He may very well retire.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, missileman said:

Romney has put himself in a horrible position.  He will be an outcast inside his party, but I don't see how his personal beliefs will allow him to move to the Democrat's party.   He may very well retire.

He’s not going to retire, he is getting the attention from the Leftist media that he so craved back in 2012.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

He’s not going to retire, he is getting the attention from the Leftist media that he so craved back in 2012.

Recognition has always been what its about. He's been trying to raise his own profile since losing, believes his political family background + meritocratic connection building entitles him to success, and thus can't let it go when people like Trump skip the meritocratic line of entitlement and surpass him. Every bit as insidious and vengeful as McCain, with so much like-mindedness with their TDS they both employ political Stockholm Syndrome and go to the very people that ruined/smeared them (neocons, the lefty media) just to have someone give them recognition. Their damage to institutions like the Senate, like Executive branches, don't matter, they hate Trump more than they love America, thus don't respect the country's democratic choices, nor respect its values.

Timeline

Schumer would want us to think that Trump is the most vile human to ever walk on the face of the Earth.....😂