laylalex

E. Jean Carroll, who says Trump raped her seeks his DNA to test against sample from her dress

57 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
6 minutes ago, elmcitymaven said:

Yes, absolutely possible. This is the sort of thing that can be developed through the discovery process and trial, if necessary. It's good to keep an open mind while also being mindful of the alleged incident in the greater context of historical allegations. 

I could see prior convictions might be relevant, but allegations? Especially unfounded ones?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, 90DayFinancier said:

fabricating this story

Depends what the dress is made of.

1 hour ago, 90DayFinancier said:

"stole"

Usually mink or fox or whatever, and not fabricated from fabric.

1 hour ago, Boiler said:

definitely fabricating

Then it was a dress and not a stole.  Glad that this finally came out in the wash.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Let’s say Jean seems a bit out there based on interviews I’ve seen.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

I have. Are you suggesting Trump and Carroll shared a subway ride at some point? Perhaps you should think of becoming a defense attorney. You might be a natural.

Just pointing out the meaningless nature of any results.

Wonder if she has another book to sell?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Just pointing out the meaningless nature of any results.

Wonder if she has another book to sell?

I suppose if you don't understand the process by which DNA would end up on someones clothing and be at a detectable level 20 years later, then yes it would be meaningless. In court though, it would indicate they have met at some point. The rest is up to the litigants.

Whether she can prove anything else is a different story. That is what court is for. I don't think she can win, but anyone defending Trump outright saying that it could not have possibly happened might as well just put their monkey suit on and finish their banana. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Trump is certainly capable of lying.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline

I realise American Legal System is weird but to answer the question:

D9ncCQyW4AAYGeh.jpg

Where do I collect my fee?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I have. Are you suggesting Trump and Carroll shared a subway ride at some point? Perhaps you should think of becoming a defense attorney. You might be a natural.

I am saying many folks share DNA in everyday life without ever knowing the recipients.  

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Boiler said:

I could see prior convictions might be relevant, but allegations? Especially unfounded ones?

Patterns of similar behavior can be relevant in impeachment on cross-examination. Character evidence is generally inadmissible in civil cases, but there are a few exceptions. Cross-exam impeachment and defamation, when a plaintiff's credibility as to truth is at issue. You can't point to one specific occasion to prove "he did X on Y occasion, so he also did X on Z occasion." If you have a pattern, you can try to prove conformity with that pattern.

I am having horrible Evidence flashbacks now. Thank you for bringing me back to a dark corner of my life. :dead: I certainly have my opinion about the allegations, but I also know that ultimately it comes down to what can be proven in court. I keep an open mind for this purpose.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

There are patterns of similar behaviour by the complainants.

4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

There are patterns of similar behaviour by the complainants.

From Carroll? I had not heard about this. If there is, it can certainly be brought up. It's all a little more circumscribed in civil proceedings than criminal.

Patterns of similar behavior of other complainants who are not witnesses or a party cannot be used as evidence in this action. Even then, the similar behavior of other complainants who could be called as witnesses can only be used as impeachment evidence on cross-examination as to credibility.

6 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

True, but they won't detect that amount of DNA on an outfit 20 years later. It's not from just brushing past someone on a bus.

Thanks -- I wasn't sure about this. There are absolutely innocent reasons I can think of for having a significant amount of DNA remaining on a garment after 25 years, like a bleeding cut on a hand brushing past. 

2 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Key word to focus on:

IF

Yep! That's the point of litigation.