wifidolly

Has anyone gotten interview date from Dakar, Senegal?

589 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, reashamoriba said:

I was able to reschedule for May 9th, they only had 3 dates available on the calendar May 9th, 12th & 14th

we just got email yesterday that all may appointments are cancelled.

we reschedule for june.

when did you schedule your appointment.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
4 hours ago, sunatim said:

we just got email yesterday that all may appointments are cancelled.

we reschedule for june.

when did you schedule your appointment.

I scheduled yesterday.

Timeline
On 4/17/2020 at 12:26 PM, Joy Jassey said:

I understand that lol

hello . my case has been updated today from transit to ready for interview am guessing the interview date this time will hold.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, sunatim said:

hello . my case has been updated today from transit to ready for interview am guessing the interview date this time will hold.

Same mine was updated to Ready on April 17th and I was able to schedule April 16th and received interview date in May

Timeline
1 minute ago, reashamoriba said:

Same mine was updated to Ready on April 17th and I was able to schedule April 16th and received interview date in May

thats great news i remember your dq date was December.

Timeline
Just now, sunatim said:

thats great news i remember your dq date was December.

yes DQ 12/10/2019 and priority date 12/3/2018

Timeline
Just now, reashamoriba said:

yes DQ 12/10/2019 and priority date 12/3/2018

yeah my appointment for may was cancelled so my new appointment is 30th june

Timeline
6 hours ago, sunatim said:

Great news I'm hoping mines will also then mines is june 19th. Which dr are you seeing 

Timeline
On 4/24/2020 at 1:18 AM, Joy Jassey said:

Great news I'm hoping mines will also then mines is june 19th. Which dr are you seeing 

am planing to call west filed clinic to see if they have opened up for medicals again.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, sunatim said:

am planing to call west filed clinic to see if they have opened up for medicals again.

Is that in the Gambia or Senegal 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.