Jump to content
ilia

resubmiting documents to NVC

 Share

41 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hey people , I will really appreciate the help from you , if anyone had some experience with this please let me know. So We Submitted documents to NVC on NOVEMBER and got accepted and checked in about 1 month and 1 week , 1 Documents got rejected because we made a mistake (police certificate) but now we resubmitted documents to nvc , it still says the same date as we firstly uploaded documents (november) but it now says submitted not rejected. How long will it take for NVC to review this document again? I know that you can't tell me exactly when it will be but at least if someone had a same experience maybe knows if it takes 1 week or 2 week or maybe more. thanks for your help guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, dattstar said:

Still waiting? or got any news?

Still waiting unfortunately. So frustrating, I’m so upset at myself because originally my documents all got accepted In 16 days, besides form i864 that got denied because I didn’t include the blank extra information in the scan 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, Dbrennan said:

Still waiting unfortunately. So frustrating, I’m so upset at myself because originally my documents all got accepted In 16 days, besides form i864 that got denied because I didn’t include the blank extra information in the scan 

good luck and let me know when u get it please .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2019 at 2:31 AM, dattstar said:

hey people , I will really appreciate the help from you , if anyone had some experience with this please let me know. So We Submitted documents to NVC on NOVEMBER and got accepted and checked in about 1 month and 1 week , 1 Documents got rejected because we made a mistake (police certificate) but now we resubmitted documents to nvc , it still says the same date as we firstly uploaded documents (november) but it now says submitted not rejected. How long will it take for NVC to review this document again? I know that you can't tell me exactly when it will be but at least if someone had a same experience maybe knows if it takes 1 week or 2 week or maybe more. thanks for your help guys.

Hi, if I may ask what was the reason of police certificate rejection and actual NVC message for it?

Thanks

Edited by zz top
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zz top said:

Hi, if I may ask what was the reason of police certificate rejection and actual NVC message for it?

Thanks

if you'r wondering about your document , they have information where to obtain right documents for each country so check travel.state.gov and you will find it for sure and send original language document for sure because they don't accept without it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, Dbrennan said:

Still waiting unfortunately. So frustrating, I’m so upset at myself because originally my documents all got accepted In 16 days, besides form i864 that got denied because I didn’t include the blank extra information in the scan 

Blank extra info? what do you mean.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Questionsforall said:

Blank extra info? what do you mean.

The last page on the document is where you put any extra info if you ran out of room on the page, I didn’t have any extra info that didn’t fit so the page was blank, so I didn’t include it when I scanned it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dbrennan said:

The last page on the document is where you put any extra info if you ran out of room on the page, I didn’t have any extra info that didn’t fit so the page was blank, so I didn’t include it when I scanned it

Oh I see, thanks for the clarification. Yeah, seems like little mistakes costs another 6 plus weeks, that is frustrating. Just hoping this process goes fast enough while everything is still current, I see stuff not being current as much as last month so kinda worried what happens when all not current anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...