92 posts in this topic

Hey, is there anyone who has received an interview date for January?

My cc 10/02/2019

Embassy Santo Domingo, DR   

14 hours ago, landy88 said:

My cc 10/02/2019

Nope. My CC is 9/23/2019 so nothing yet 

1 minute ago, landy88 said:

This is crazy 😭😭😭

Yes. Last I heard they were up to early to mid August so maybe we will get for January for February 

15 hours ago, landy88 said:

My cc 10/02/2019

44 minutes ago, Jose19 said:

Nope. My CC is 9/23/2019 so nothing yet 

Yeah last case complete  I saw for cr1/ir1 for SD is Aug 19. It's usually the second or third week of the month when they send out interview letters for the next month. So it could be this week or next for sure. My wife's case is complete 9/11 so if they're only at Aug 19. I don't know how far they'll go for January interviews. Might possibly be a February interview or March. We will see. 

2 minutes ago, suarezj519 said:

Yeah last case complete  I saw for cr1/ir1 for SD is Aug 19. It's usually the second or third week of the month when they send out interview letters for the next month. So it could be this week or next for sure. My wife's case is complete 9/11 so if they're only at Aug 19. I don't know how far they'll go for January interviews. Might possibly be a February interview or March. We will see. 

Wow February or March that's to far😭😭. My case type is IR1 and my cc is 10/02, it feel like forever I didnt know it will take over a year. 

Just now, landy88 said:

Wow February or March that's to far😭😭. My case type is IR1 and my cc is 10/02, it feel like forever I didnt know it will take over a year. 

Yeah just our luck that things have been slowing down a lot the past year. I was hoping for an interview letter for December to give myself an excuse to go to DR for christmas 🤣🤣 but that unfortunately didn't happen. Hopefully they're not slowing down now because of the holidays because I'm losing my patience every day that passes. It doesn't help either when the nvc or embassy won't give me ANY information also. Just wait on the letter they say. 

1 minute ago, suarezj519 said:

Yeah just our luck that things have been slowing down a lot the past year. I was hoping for an interview letter for December to give myself an excuse to go to DR for christmas 🤣🤣 but that unfortunately didn't happen. Hopefully they're not slowing down now because of the holidays because I'm losing my patience every day that passes. It doesn't help either when the nvc or embassy won't give me ANY information also. Just wait on the letter they say. 

Lol I was hoping to get an interview for this month too to go 😂🤣🤣 but as you can see nothing. Dont get me started with NVC idkh why they have a customer service they dont know anything when I call. I really hope January is our month.

4 minutes ago, Siaa said:

Yes.. Case completed 1st October = got interview letter today 12 December.  My interview is in January

Nice congratulation 🎉🎊. Hopefully I get one also 🤗🤗  

1 hour ago, Siaa said:

Yes.. Case completed 1st October = got interview letter today 12 December.  My interview is in January

Did you get a email or did you call nvc?

2 hours ago, landy88 said:

Ok

My cc on August 29 still waiting I called the NVC and they told just wait and I'm waiting that's what I have to do

11 minutes ago, Ya &ri said:

My cc on August 29 still waiting I called the NVC and they told just wait and I'm waiting that's what I have to do

Thats crazy 😧😧 there has to be a way nvc can help us understand how this works. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.