Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 hours ago, NJShoreMom said:

ours was received on dec.2 as well.  In our haste to get it out we didn't send the form for text/email.  Did they cash your check yet?

They just cashed it yesterday...waiting for the mail...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

FINALLY JOINING YOU!  Sent documents today, through UPS since I don't think the regular mail is too trustworthy on these Holidays. 

My Visa expires on Dec 25th...yay merry Christmas to me  >>.      So Hopefully I get my Notification in time to just relax. What do you think?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, beaubeast said:

FINALLY JOINING YOU!  Sent documents today, through UPS since I don't think the regular mail is too trustworthy on these Holidays. 

My Visa expires on Dec 25th...yay merry Christmas to me  >>.      So Hopefully I get my Notification in time to just relax. What do you think?

Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones.  Ours was received and signed for Dec.2  and no word yet.  I was wondering if any other early December filers got their NO1 yet and so far only one person responded with a yes....Unfortunately I heard it takes up to 30 days.  Our visa expired yestarday 😓

Timeline
Just now, NJShoreMom said:

Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones.  Ours was received and signed for Dec.2  and no word yet.  I was wondering if any other early December filers got their NO1 yet and so far only one person responded with a yes....Unfortunately I heard it takes up to 30 days.  Our visa expired yestarday 😓

ughhh did you mail it through regular mail?

Timeline
1 minute ago, beaubeast said:

ughhh did you mail it through regular mail?

Yep took it to the post office on Nov.29 sent it priority mail with signiture confirmation.  Got the NO1 quickly for the original k-1 petition so who woulda thought this one would take forever??  Apparently it does....

Timeline
9 minutes ago, NJShoreMom said:

Yep took it to the post office on Nov.29 sent it priority mail with signiture confirmation.  Got the NO1 quickly for the original k-1 petition so who woulda thought this one would take forever??  Apparently it does....

being December doesn't help!  Hopefully, nothing bad happens between now and then, I guess we can always say we sent it already, let's just keep the receipt for sending them  with us in our phones at all times...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

This process requires a LOT of patience. Something I am in short supply of...

giphy.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just sent out our packet today for AoS 🙏.

So we will be officially joining all of you December Filers. 
Relieved to have it finished and patiently (or try to) await our NOA
Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just mailed our package USPS priority mail.  Should be there by Monday....woot, just under the 2019 wire :)

3 hours ago, fluffykim said:

we did today Sarge

Ahhh ok very good! People  from the Boston local office have been getting fast interviews, so you have a fast local office.

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.