Ann jerin

Documentarily qualified . Waiting for interview date .

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi friends.

how long will it take to get an interview date after being documentarliy qualified ?Our priority date : 24oct2018. We have applied for cr1 visa.  Received DQ on 24the sep2019. Any idea how long it takes to get interview date in Mumbai?

~~moved to progress reports from process and procedures. ~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ann jerin said:

Hi friends.

how long will it take to get an interview date after being documentarliy qualified ?Our priority date : 24oct2018. We have applied for cr1 visa.  Received DQ on 24the sep2019. Any idea how long it takes to get interview date in Mumbai?

They are scheduling people who got DQ in August for Mumbai. So most likely you will get interview letter in December for January interview.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

They are scheduling people who got DQ in August for Mumbai. So most likely you will get interview letter in December for January interview.

Thanks for the response @Swadesfan! do you have any idea when do they send the IL like beginning of the month or mid ? Is interview happening all weekdays in Mumbai ? 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ann jerin said:

Thanks for the response @Swadesfan! do you have any idea when do they send the IL like beginning of the month or mid ? Is interview happening all weekdays in Mumbai ? 

Mostly at the end of the month but you never know and yes it happens on all weekdays but not on the holidays. You can check the holidays for the Mumbai embassy by searching holidays for the Mumbai embassy and you’ll find out.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Ann jerin said:

The ILs are sent usually in the middle of the month. For past couple of months, they were sent in 2 batches (2nd-3rd week) on Thursdays early morning (~4 am EST). However, this month there was only 1 batch on 14th. No ILs were received this last Thursday (21st). People are hoping they receive something today but I think they are done for the month.

Interviews happens all weekdays except holidays. They are based on how many slots are available for each category. Hopefully you get ILs in next month for January.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

The ILs are sent usually in the middle of the month. For past couple of months, they were sent in 2 batches (2nd-3rd week) on Thursdays early morning (~4 am EST). However, this month there was only 1 batch on 14th. No ILs were received this last Thursday (21st). People are hoping they receive something today but I think they are done for the month.

Interviews happens all weekdays except holidays. They are based on how many slots are available for each category. Hopefully you get ILs in next month for January.

Hello

i got my case DQ’d back on 3rd September 

and the visa type is F-3. When do you think I’ll get the interview letter ? 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 11/22/2019 at 9:51 PM, Swadesfan said:

Hey someone I know got his IL on the 25th of November and his case got CC on 16th August F-3. My case got CC on September 3rd when should I expect the email ? Please a reply would be nice.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Patient.S said:

Hey someone I know got his IL on the 25th of November and his case got CC on 16th August F-3. My case got CC on September 3rd when should I expect the email ? Please a reply would be nice.

You should recieve IL in 2nd/3rd week of December for January interview. In the WhatsApp group, there are 3-4 people (DQ last couple of days of August) left. We are expecting them to finish the whole September in December. Let's see what happens. They have definitely picked up the speed as they issued about 223 CR1 visa in October. For previous couple of months, they were only doing 60s.

Join the group:   https://chat.whatsapp.com/CxhAC1UnlfI364JrdkxtWz

Timeline
On 12/2/2019 at 5:28 AM, Swadesfan said:

You should recieve IL in 2nd/3rd week of December for January interview. In the WhatsApp group, there are 3-4 people (DQ last couple of days of August) left. We are expecting them to finish the whole September in December. Let's see what happens. They have definitely picked up the speed as they issued about 223 CR1 visa in October. For previous couple of months, they were only doing 60s.

Join the group:   https://chat.whatsapp.com/CxhAC1UnlfI364JrdkxtWz

Is there a chance we may get it this month ? The IL.... September 3rd isn’t that far ahead I suppose ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Patient.S said:

Is there a chance we may get it this month ? The IL.... September 3rd isn’t that far ahead I suppose ?

:time:

I am thinking that you should receive something soon (next week). However, I cannot guarantee for F3 category as I am only following CR1/IR1 visa. Let's hope that you get something soon.

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

if nvc show accepted status for both beneficiary and sponsor's docs and in nvc feed back they ask for another additional docs. what does it mean? is it mean to get DQ without uploading it or first i have to upload the paper they asked for it and then they would take review of 2 more months for dq? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Myousaf said:

if nvc show accepted status for both beneficiary and sponsor's docs and in nvc feed back they ask for another additional docs. what does it mean? is it mean to get DQ without uploading it or first i have to upload the paper they asked for it and then they would take review of 2 more months for dq? 

If there are asking for more documents then you have to upload them. They’ve accepted what you sent. When you dq you’ll get an email that says you have documentarily qualified. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.