laylalex

Rich robbers: why do wealthy people shoplift?

18 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Boketto said:

Wow, sounds like a kleptomaniac... 

Oh completely! We love her anyway, and someone should probably call her out on it properly.

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

LOL

There's one member of my friend group over in the UK who is absolutely loaded but cannot help herself but, uh, help herself to things when she visits other people's houses/flats. She's forever walking off with some little knick-knack or other. She no longer shoplifts but she was terrible about it when she was younger, apparently, and never got in serious trouble because she was very good about doing the whole "do you know who my parents are?" thing. :rolleyes: When she gets caught pilfering stuff from homes, she'll always return it. She doesn't even try to hide it, she just leaves the things out in her own place where the owners can totally find them when they visit. It's just the way she is, everyone says, which is ridiculous in my opinion.

Viewed from another angle, it's a great way to declutter. Does she make house calls?

8 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Viewed from another angle, it's a great way to declutter. Does she make house calls?

She won't fly anything less than Business Class at a pinch, I have to warn you, so it could be expensive. :lol: