dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, melindaabdullah said:

Idk if anyone's left on here from August but just an update

Husband arrived in America finally!

POE: OCT 22, BOSTON .. WAS  very easy and no trouble at all. His SSN card arrived about 8 days later.  

HIS only complaint is it's so cold IN PENNSYLVANIA! LOL

Congrats!! ☘️💐 I'm so happy for you

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Riadhora said:

Thanks a zillion to Almighty God. My wife's visa has been approved today for Dhaka, Bangladesh. 

No question about medical insurance. They kept all original civil documents and said that they would return them after 15 days. 

Interview wait time was longer. Everything went well. Good luck to everyone else who are waiting for DQ, IL and interview. 

Congrats

2 hours ago, Saraa90 said:

Hi everyone ..i received my cc on sep 25 and still have no interview apointment..how  long it's will take to have my interview😥😥😥

same still waiting for interview appointment cc on sep 28 Moroccan consulate

How long does it take for the visa passport to be sent out to the mail courier? My husband's IR1 visa was approved on Oct-31-2019. The status o ceac and travel docs website hasn't changed due to the fact that November 1st was a holiday in Guatemala.

4 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

Idk if anyone's left on here from August but just an update

Husband arrived in America finally!

POE: OCT 22, BOSTON .. WAS  very easy and no trouble at all. His SSN card arrived about 8 days later.  

HIS only complaint is it's so cold IN PENNSYLVANIA! LOL

Hearty Congratulations!!  That's wonderful.. It's finally over and you guys are together :)

Edited by Ammy

Timeline

Changing embassy can be confusing... Argh

I have to communicate with the embassy and NVC.  Embassy says to me personally they'll do.. but NVC end has nothing to show they are doing...

Timeline

Can anyone please tell me, for an embassy change.. do they keep the same case number.

The embassy here PTSIV Trinidad,

Said my case number will remain the same (bmb, Bombay)

Tricky

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.