dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
6 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I know it's been asked.. but DQ and CC different?

Guys I had a question.. I got accepted.

But a message I got it's says Saci doesn't meet the minimum income requirements and at the time of interview the consular officer will decide.  It mentioned a joint sponsor.has anyone received this.

DQ and CC basically means same thing as far as I know.

As for not meeting the financial requirements, to be on a safer side, you'll be better off getting a joint sponsor.

The public charge issue, more than ever, is taken very seriously these days.

I know you've been having a hard time finding a joint sponsor but I think you should give it one

more shot to avoid any discombobulation and delays in the end.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

DQ and CC basically means same thing as far as I know.

As for not meeting the financial requirements, to be on a safer side, you'll be better off getting a joint sponsor.

The public charge issue, more than ever, is taken very seriously these days.

I know you've been having a hard time finding a joint sponsor but I think you should give it one

more shot to avoid any discombobulation and delays in the end.

Thank you friend

I was so happy that day.. another step..☘️

Ok just I got that message in the box.. that says about the minimum income requirement.  I used my husband's assets.  Checking accounts.

It's so difficult to find one.. but I'm not sure how I go about doing this.. do I have to keep this stuff for interview?  But who would want me to keep their financial stuff.  

Aww it's hard.

Thank you a lot for the help.  Only because of VJ I'm here 

I left my lawyer also.. actually with her I wouldn't have gotten DQ today.  It's because of all of you 🙏

PS

My VJ family,  my husband and I are here in Trinidad and Tobago. Working on changing embassies.

I had some complications, but I believe it's fine.🤞

Edited by Saci Singh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Also.. NVC folks do speak rudely.  I called up one lady Friday.  And she spoke with me super rude.  It's about our embassy change.

So I've been keep in touch with the embassy in the new country as well.

Edited by Saci Singh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Thank you friend

I was so happy that day.. another step..☘️

Ok just I got that message in the box.. that says about the minimum income requirement.  I used my husband's assets.  Checking accounts.

It's so difficult to find one.. but I'm not sure how I go about doing this.. do I have to keep this stuff for interview?  But who would want me to keep their financial stuff.  

Aww it's hard.

Thank you a lot for the help.  Only because of VJ I'm here 

I left my lawyer also.. actually with her I wouldn't have gotten DQ today.  It's because of all of you 🙏

PS

My VJ family,  my husband and I are here in Trinidad and Tobago. Working on changing embassies.

I had some complications, but I believe it's fine.🤞

Do you have any US friends/ family members that make well over the poverty line for the amount of dependants they have? It may be worthwhile to ask for help through them.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Friends I have a question 

My F4 priority date is current as per the November visa bulletin and my sister got an interview date in Mumbai, India consulate dated on November 18th. I have changed my embassy from Mumbai to Montreal on 2019 January. I know interview call in each embassy is based on the slots available and Montreal is comparatively slow when compare with other overseas US consulates. What is the normal wait time after the priority date become current  specific to Montreal embassy for the F4 green card.

thanks,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
9 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

Glad to know you finally crossed that bridge.

Any idea how long it takes before they finally make a decision?

Not really. But I read review abt DNA ,and the member said it took 5 weeks after the DNA was out to give them visa. I hope for my husband come back soon . Good luck on ur interview 

1 hour ago, Jm1980 said:

Friends I have a question 

My F4 priority date is current as per the November visa bulletin and my sister got an interview date in Mumbai, India consulate dated on November 18th. I have changed my embassy from Mumbai to Montreal on 2019 January. I know interview call in each embassy is based on the slots available and Montreal is comparatively slow when compare with other overseas US consulates. What is the normal wait time after the priority date become current  specific to Montreal embassy for the F4 green card.

thanks,

Can you please advise your priority dates and also what date did your sister receive her interview letter.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Cheridane123 said:

Not really. But I read review abt DNA ,and the member said it took 5 weeks after the DNA was out to give them visa. I hope for my husband come back soon . Good luck on ur interview 

Thanks!

And all the best as well.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/02/politics/temporary-restraining-order-visas-immigrants/index.html?no-st=1572803672

Good news! Judge blocked the required health insurance for immigrant visas that was supposed to start today!

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/1/2019 at 2:04 PM, MrsEze said:

Happy new month guys!! I pray that we all get the good news we have desperately been anticipating!!! Lagos embassy, let’s go there!! 

Good news. Am coming to Lagos soon too. Still on NVC 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saraa90 said:

Hi everyone ..i received my cc on sep 25 and still have no interview apointment..how  long it's will take to have my interview😥😥😥

It depends on the country and consulate..what country is your embassy located?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.