Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Good luck to those who are still waiting. Hope it's your turn this time. ❤️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
Just now, inneedofmyhb said:

Finally I’m here!!!!! DQ email yesterday. Submitted 9/18... Now waiting for IL Embassy Argentina...Best wishes to us all!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Congrats!! Hope your interview is soon. Some of our embassies are taking forever to schedule interviews. 9 months in for me and still no interview. UGH! 

7 minutes ago, LAY & ADR said:

Congrats!! Hope your interview is soon. Some of our embassies are taking forever to schedule interviews. 9 months in for me and still no interview. UGH! 

Thank you and omg!!! 9 months??? That is just not right. I’m sorry 🥺 hopefully soon. Keep your head up...it will all come to end eventually. 🙌🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

Based on the recent trend, when do you think that we will get Interview (January or February)? I am right behind you with DQ 10/25. Personally, I am leaning more toward February....but please please god...I hope I am wrong and get interview in January. February interview would put be in a dilemma of when to bring my wife here. Our 2 year anniversary would be in April. I don't know if I want to go through the whole removing conditions with USCIS and especially Nebraska 😱... 

Realistically we are looking at February for our interviews. July DQ got November Dates, so it looks like unless they cover more than one month we will be February. 

Edited by GAMAJM

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
1 minute ago, GAMAJM said:

Realistically we are looking at February for our interviews. July DQ got November Dates, so it looks like unless they cover more than one month we will be February. 

Same here, I told my wife that we would probably get in February.

18 hours ago, Ella-ella said:

Please anyone from Ghana know the cost of the medical exam?

Submitted docs at nvc- 24/10/19

DQ-28/10/19

Waiting for IL

Embassy:Accra-Ghana

I’m currently waiting for interview letter as well from Ghana and these lowest medical exam is $360 I believe and that’s at holy trinity clinic but the other clinic by the Embassy cost $500.. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shaylan21 said:

I’m currently waiting for interview letter as well from Ghana and these lowest medical exam is $360 I believe and that’s at holy trinity clinic but the other clinic by the Embassy cost $500.. 

Ok thank you

Lets keep praying🙏, we will get our IL this month 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

You were right friend.. Yesterday, Friday We got DQ! 🙏🏼☘️🤞 

Wow... It must be all my VJ family wishes 

Congratulations...

Timeline

I know it's been asked.. but DQ and CC different?

Guys I had a question.. I got accepted.

But a message I got it's says Saci doesn't meet the minimum income requirements and at the time of interview the consular officer will decide.  It mentioned a joint sponsor.has anyone received this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 11/1/2019 at 4:27 PM, Cheridane123 said:

Just to updated. My kids DNA came out today and everything was fine . Hospital sent it to the embassy in cameroon .

Glad to know you finally crossed that bridge.

Any idea how long it takes before they finally make a decision?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
13 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

You were right friend.. Yesterday, Friday We got DQ! 🙏🏼☘️🤞 

Wow... It must be all my VJ family wishes 

Special congratulations from us.

Feels good to know everyone's case has some type of movement.

We all shall make it!

🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.