Bebe1

N-400 November 2019 Filers

1,428 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
3 hours ago, Giovanna024 said:

And what about paper filing? My attorney will do it.

I honestly don't think a lawyer is needed for N400 or I751 if the petitioner has no problems and understand English. It is pretty straight forward especially online. If you miss to type an answer in a field, it will not let you move to next page until you fix it. But to answer your question, I always  prefer waiting an extra day.

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

37 minutes ago, Deagle said:

I honestly don't think a lawyer is needed for N400 or I751 if the petitioner has no problems and understand English. It is pretty straight forward especially online. If you miss to type an answer in a field, it will not let you move to next page until you fix it. But to answer your question, I always  prefer waiting an extra day.

Thank You, I dont know just feel more comfortable if some attorney do it instead of me.  That's just me

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

52 minutes ago, Deagle said:

Thank you so much for your reply to my questions. I spoke to a representative in rev.com they are translators certified by Uscis. My 90 days date was 10/30/2019 so I passed the 90 days .when I fill the application I will choose I am divorced, then I will answer the questions about my x husband , correct ? Is health insurance through market place ( tax credit not Medicaid ) considered public change ? Do I need transcript for my 4 years tax returns ? Does my son need to submit a proof that he was not required to file tax return? I have 10 years LPR and I am filing based on 5 years . Is being divorced will affect my eligibility to obtain my  citizenship ?

Edited by Malak1

1 hour ago, Giovanna024 said:

Wooow great and I have meeting wit my attorney on Dec 2nd 😕

Try to meet with your lawyer ASAP , ask him about the fee increase, it may not be effective on Dec 2 Nd , date is confirmed yet but tell him you want to submit your N400 ASAP if you already here for .4 years and 9 months if you file based on 5 years or 2 years and 9 months if you file based on marriage 

Edited by Malak1

How long does it take to receive a biometrics appointment notice after filing N-400?

08/19/2020 - Interview 

On 11/13/2019 at 10:39 AM, Numii said:

I got mine today too. scheduled for 11/27 - Day before thanksgiving :D

I did a walk-in today to get my FP done.

Online status changed to:

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

As of November 15, 2019, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization

Just now, Numii said:

As of November 15, 2019, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization

Oh, so you dont have to wait until the date of notification scheduled? 

08/19/2020 - Interview 

32 minutes ago, Numii said:

That's great. I did an early walk-in couple months' ago for my ROC process but was rejected. Ended up changing my flights so that I could make it to the actual appointment time. 

N400

11.06.2019...........Application Submitted Online
11.16.2019............Receive Biometrics Letter in mail
11.29.2019............Biometrics done
08.17.2020............Interview Scheduled

09.21.2020............Interview, approved

09.22.2020............Oath Ceremony

5 minutes ago, Valor said:

That's great. I did an early walk-in couple months' ago for my ROC process but was rejected. Ended up changing my flights so that I could make it to the actual appointment time. 

I went at 9am, and was asked to come around 2pm again.

The place is 25 mins from my house, so it wasn't a big deal.

40 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

Oh, so you dont have to wait until the date of notification scheduled? 

some ASC allow you to get it done early depending on their load. Give it a shot, if you want.

1 minute ago, Numii said:

Great, Thank You ❤️

Edited by Giovanna024

08/19/2020 - Interview 

1 minute ago, Numii said:

some ASC allow you to get it done early depending on their load. Give it a shot, if you want.

Did your estimate case completion time changed after the biometrics?

N400

11.06.2019...........Application Submitted Online
11.16.2019............Receive Biometrics Letter in mail
11.29.2019............Biometrics done
08.17.2020............Interview Scheduled

09.21.2020............Interview, approved

09.22.2020............Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
2 hours ago, Malak1 said:

Thank you so much for your reply to my questions. I spoke to a representative in rev.com they are translators certified by Uscis. My 90 days date was 10/30/2019 so I passed the 90 days .when I fill the application I will choose I am divorced, then I will answer the questions about my x husband , correct ? Is health insurance through market place ( tax credit not Medicaid ) considered public change ? Do I need transcript for my 4 years tax returns ? Does my son need to submit a proof that he was not required to file tax return? I have 10 years LPR and I am filing based on 5 years . Is being divorced will affect my eligibility to obtain my  citizenship ?

They will ask you about your marital status, you chose divorced, then answer the questions about your ex. I am not sure about the market place insurance. At the time of filing, you don't need your tax transcripts, but you can upload if you like to. A friend of mine didn't upload and they didn't ask him about it either, they just asked if he filed taxes. Being divorced doesn't affect your eligibility for citizenship. How old is your son? You will need to list him in the N400 as well.

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

19 hours ago, Deagle said:

They will ask you about your marital status, you chose divorced, then answer the questions about your ex. I am not sure about the market place insurance. At the time of filing, you don't need your tax transcripts, but you can upload if you like to. A friend of mine didn't upload and they didn't ask him about it either, they just asked if he filed taxes. Being divorced doesn't affect your eligibility for citizenship. How old is your son? You will need to list him in the N400 as well.

My son is 20 he has midecaid but I will stop it for him cause the new law considers Medicaid a public charge. He won’t have issue cause he is under 21 , this rule is not effective yet. He didn’t file tax returns because he wasn’t required based on his income ,he is a full time student 

Edited by Malak1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.