Jump to content

46 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Dedede75 said:

I don't know where to start. 

My so called husband got denied for removal of conditions. He moved to another city with another woman. But on top of that he a criminal felony charge on a Amtrak train he got caught 55 pounds of marijuana.. He has had 2 outside kids through our marriage. He just had a stroke three days ago and just found out he has missed 3 courts dates and was supposed to deported

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Dedede75 said:

My so called husband got denied for removal of conditions. He moved to another city with another woman. But on top of that he a criminal felony charge on a Amtrak train he got caught 55 pounds of marijuana.. He has had 2 outside kids through our marriage. He just had a stroke three days ago and just found out he has missed 3 courts dates and was supposed to deported

All of that sounds terrible.  Do you have a specific question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jorgedig said:

All of that sounds terrible.  Do you have a specific question?

Yes will be held accountable for him fleeing. Also with that kind of charge is that automatic deportation. 

Just now, Dedede75 said:

Yes will be held accountable for him fleeing. Also with that kind of charge is that automatic deportation. 

I meant will I be held accountable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dedede75 said:

Yes will be held accountable for him fleeing. Also with that kind of charge is that automatic deportation. 

I meant will I be held accountable.

If you mean will you be held accountable, then no.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dedede75 said:

Yes will be held accountable for him fleeing. Also with that kind of charge is that automatic deportation. 

I meant will I be held accountable.

Ok I didn't know he was fleeing until he was just hospitalized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dedede75 said:

Ok also would him just having a stroke or kids with that charge. Will they look at that

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking.  But having a stroke or kids will not impact the charges brought for crimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dedede75 said:

Ok also would him just having a stroke or kids with that charge. Will they look at that

Just now, Jorgedig said:

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking.  But having a stroke or kids will not impact the charges brought for crimes.

Ok 

 

Just now, Jorgedig said:

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking.  But having a stroke or kids will not impact the charges brought for crimes.

One last question should I have report to immigration.

 

Just now, Dedede75 said:

 

Should I have reported the crime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jorgedig said:

Which crime?  The 55 lbs of marijuana?  Surely the police already know about that?

I was asking should I have reported it to immigration. I sure that is why he has missed three court dates because he has to be fingerprint him and it will pop up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dedede75 said:

I was asking should I have reported it to immigration. I sure that is why he has missed three court dates because he has to be fingerprint him and it will pop up

Ah, I see.  Honestly I am not sure how the various immigration agencies interface with law enforcement.  I'll defer to someone else who may know, such as @geowrian, @aaron2020 or @Boiler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jorgedig said:

Ah, I see.  Honestly I am not sure how the various immigration agencies interface with law enforcement.  I'll defer to someone else who may know, such as @geowrian, @aaron2020 or @Boiler.

Thanks so much for all your helpbecause I am completely lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't say exactly what they will see, but his time will come as a result of all this. Controlled substance trafficking, missing court dates - probably with a warrant by now, etc. are going to make him inadmissible and subject to deportation. I can't say how that will end (he'll need a good lawyer), but it's nothing the OP is involved in.


Timelines:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago

9/27/17: received by USCIS

10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received

10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received

10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update)

1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed

1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received

1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice

10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice

10/25/18: Formal approval

10/31/18: Green card received

 

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent

12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received

3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification)

3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved!

3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

 

NVC

4/6/2017: Received

4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy

4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy

4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

 

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...