Sparrow

I am oversea

62 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2019 at 12:07 AM, Paul & Mary said:

Your wife should find someone close to her that she feels comfortable with and that does a fair amount of family immigration.

What is the type of immigrant visa where I can stay in usa and continue my process from there I am sure you do know about that your help will be highly appreciated 

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

What is the type of immigrant visa where I can stay in usa and continue my process from there I am sure you do know about that your help will be highly appreciated 

There is no such visa.  

5 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Immigrant f2 visa?

Why do you think you would be eligible for both this and an IR/CR-1?

56 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Why do you think you would be eligible for both this and an IR/CR-1?

Ok I understand now I will be able to get only one category and that is cr1 and I have one more question I decided to get the shihab attorney is he good attorney for handling  deinal cases? 

16 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Ok I understand now I will be able to get only one category and that is cr1 and I have one more question I decided to get the shihab attorney is he good attorney for handling  deinal cases? 

I'm not sure anyone here would have direct knowledge of that particular lawyer.

3 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Immigrant f2 visa?

Is your spouse not a US Citizen?

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Your case was already denied so you would be filing a IR1 from scratch.   I don't know if I would use the attorney for the entire process but perhaps your wife can take the NOIR and the Denial letters from USCIS along with evidence you sent since the begging and get some advice on how to overcome the reasons you were denied.  I have sat down with a few attorneys in our area for advice it cost a few hundred dollars but its better than the thousand you'll pay to file the forms. 

I would only have the attorney file the I130 if you wife is not confident she will process the paperwork correctly.

11 hours ago, Paul & Mary said:

Is your spouse not a US Citizen?

She is Us citizen 

Edited by Sparrow

3 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Your case was already denied so you would be filing a IR1 from scratch.   I don't know if I would use the attorney for the entire process but perhaps your wife can take the NOIR and the Denial letters from USCIS along with evidence you sent since the begging and get some advice on how to overcome the reasons you were denied.  I have sat down with a few attorneys in our area for advice it cost a few hundred dollars but its better than the thousand you'll pay to file the forms. 

I would only have the attorney file the I130 if you wife is not confident she will process the paperwork correctly.

I told her but she don't listen to me.I told her million times but she thought she will handle the case like attorney she said and she was very confident then our case got revoked and now she is going to get the attorney in February and we start the process again 

1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

I told her but she don't listen to me.I told her million times but she thought she will handle the case like attorney she said and she was very confident then our case got revoked and now she is going to get the attorney in February and we start the process again 

Well normally an attorney isnt needed but now it is.  Saying I told you so to your wife is about as helpful as milking a unicorn and will get you about that far.  At least she's trying. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Timeline
42 minutes ago, NikLR said:

Well normally an attorney isnt needed but now it is.  Saying I told you so to your wife is about as helpful as milking a unicorn and will get you about that far.  At least she's trying. 

Honestly I am not sure if she was trying or is even trying now. I know its horrible to say, and I usually try not to pass judgement or offer relationship advice unless the poster is asking for such- but I know I am not the only one who has suspicions about the wife based on whats gone on. I know myself and others are worried the wife does not have good intentions and is simply milking Sparrow for financial support while dragging on the process. Hopefully that is not true and perhaps she is just a stubborn person that wants to do things her way and discount any advice or help- which is what happened and then led to the wasted time, money, and a denial. So it was great to read that she was getting an attny to help but then not so great it was an employment immigration attny 4 hrs away. Was that intentional sabotage or ignorance- I dont know, I hope the latter. 

While its usually hard for the overseas spouse to participate in the initial filing portions that fall on the US spouse and many times on VJ the overseas spouse is told 'your US spouse should be doing this' and taking care of stuff and learning the process-- in this case it is important for Sparrow to be as involved as he can be and to stay on top of what is going on and to have a good line of communication with the attny they hire because for whatever reason the wife is struggling to do things properly. Sparrow seems to be a good guy with pure intentions so I wish him the best. 

2 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Honestly I am not sure if she was trying or is even trying now. I know its horrible to say, and I usually try not to pass judgement or offer relationship advice unless the poster is asking for such- but I know I am not the only one who has suspicions about the wife based on whats gone on. I know myself and others are worried the wife does not have good intentions and is simply milking Sparrow for financial support while dragging on the process. Hopefully that is not true and perhaps she is just a stubborn person that wants to do things her way and discount any advice or help- which is what happened and then led to the wasted time, money, and a denial. So it was great to read that she was getting an attny to help but then not so great it was an employment immigration attny 4 hrs away. Was that intentional sabotage or ignorance- I dont know, I hope the latter. 

While its usually hard for the overseas spouse to participate in the initial filing portions that fall on the US spouse and many times on VJ the overseas spouse is told 'your US spouse should be doing this' and taking care of stuff and learning the process-- in this case it is important for Sparrow to be as involved as he can be and to stay on top of what is going on and to have a good line of communication with the attny they hire because for whatever reason the wife is struggling to do things properly. Sparrow seems to be a good guy with pure intentions so I wish him the best. 

She visit me and meet with me and my brothers and we have pictures and she is visiting me again in January and we will start the process in February and we are going to hire the attorney name Shihab Attorney he specially deal with denials cases what do you think about?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.