de-vi

Best Way to Expedite Papers to Morocco?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good afternoon - What is the best way to expedite papers to a smaller town in Morocco?  What happens if I send it by DHL or Fedex and there is no location in that town - does it arrive to Casa (or Rabat or Kech, etc.) and then the Moroccan postal service transports it to their town?  My fiance lives in a small town approximately 1.5 hours from Ouarzazate. 

Thanks in advance.  I tried searching for threads here but it seemed most that I found applied to people in larger cities in Morocco.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

In my experience, A third party carrier would ultimately deliver it... It will get there, probably not as expedited as we're accustom to here. But it will arrive. I'm sure you're already aware, but be sure to include a phone # with the address!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Probably will be delivered by chrono post but this is very costly / i looked into Fed Ex and it was over $100 for just paperwork

all shipments go to Casa for clearance first and then out to him

i had papers sent UPS overnight (4 to 5 days is what it turned out to be)

they will deliver to nearest postal station and he will have to pick it up

he has bus service to go to a larger city to get a package / just an inconvenience of living in small town or country

he will face many of these as the process gets more intense 

like going all the way to casa for a medical exam 

and going back to Casa for the interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.