4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I am currently waiting for my NOA2 and meanwhile I am trying to get information about the  vaccines I should take in my country before traveling to united states (I was told it is better to do that  , than  additional procedure in U.S to have my list complete for AOS)

So my question are:   

1. All the vaccines in the  following list should be completed? 
  2. If I don't have record of the vaccines I took  can  doctor make and imunization exam to discover the ones I took? I had influenza shot  some months ago but the doctor didn't gave me a card about it (Can't contact them either because they came to my work and I really don't know which hospital they were from, I just know it was given by the goverment. I already contacted them and they gave me 6 numbers to call  (The possibilities to find that record are 10%)
  3. Does anybody know what the "A", "B", "C"... "H" mean on this? (I got the image  from the internet) 

Imagen relacionada

Edited by Maria002

K1

08/24/2019: I-129F Mailed

08/26/2019: NOA1 Text Message

12/13/2019: NOA2 (through tracking app)

AOS

08/08/20 Documents sent

08/27/20 Check cashed

08/31/20 SMS received

09/08/20 NOA received

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Maria002 said:

I am currently waiting for my NOA2 and meanwhile I am trying to get information about the  vaccines I should take in my country before traveling to united states (I was told it is better to do that  , than  additional procedure in U.S to have my list complete for AOS)

So my question are:   

2. If I don't have record of the vaccines I took  can  doctor make and imunization exam to discover the ones I took? I had influenza shot  some months ago but the doctor didn't gave me a card about it (Can't contact them either because they came to my work and I really don't know which hospital they were from, I just know it was given by the goverment. I already contacted them and they gave me 6 numbers to call  (The possibilities to find that record are 10%)
  3. Does anybody know what the "A", "B", "C"... "H" mean on this? (I got the image  from the internet) 

Imagen relacionada

1) no, depending on age and sometimes country the vaccines change. Most cases are:  mumps, chicken pox(varicella), measles and rubella, and tdap(or td) 

2) yes they may do a titer test to confirm if you have immunizations.

3) you won’t be filling these. However the explanation is written at the back of that appear (sorry not memorized) but it shows things like “immune” “got vaccine” “not enough time interval” etc etc

most important in my opinion is to get all that is needed before leaving the country if any is needed. A complete vaccine paper will be needed in here for AOS.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Maria002 said:

So my question are:   

Imagen relacionada

All you need to concern yourself with is the tick mark in the bottom left corner.   

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

The doctor will determine what vaccines do you need based on your age and previous immunizations. You won’t know until your medical exam.  There’s nothing to worry about that the medical is very easy. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.