laylalex

The Real Scandal Behind AOC’s Haircut

83 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I've been very clever with the money I receive -- I live well within my means, and regularly put a large amount of my monthly support aside for investment. I also have a sizeable lump sum I have only once touched, and Alex makes a respectable salary for the Bay Area. Also my ex is an idiot and recently started giving me more money in a side agreement. Don't cry too much for me.

Oh BTW if you could just pay for my Netflix this month then that would be awesome and I would owe you big time. There is a pretty awesome Indian series I have been watching that I want to catch back up on. 

7 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Neither of would want to be disappointed.

Glad you see it my way. :) I may be underselling myself, I've always been the worst judge of my own talents, but I don't want to promise what I can't deliver. :lol: 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Boiler said:

Well the lady I go to is $6 plus tip, I had not heard about a Blowout, will need to ask next time I go.

Last blowout I had was on I-75 near Forsyth GA.   Damn cheap Chinese trailer tires.

Shows how much I know.

Edited by Neonred

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Timeline
17 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Pun intended, huh man?

I pay $6 at the local 2-chair shop run by the Mexican chicas.

I pay $5 in Mexico (remembering wistfully when it was $3).

It's still $2, $2.50, or $3 in Ecuador.

I was joking and spamming but we used to charge 5 for men and 7 for babes. Inflation though so the price was raised. There is a chica shop not too far that charges 5 still for men. The new shop we are going to open will be more though. We gotta pay for my retirement somehow.

Filed: Timeline
19 hours ago, laylalex said:

Um, first. I don't think you know how acne works! :lol: You can have clean skin, not overly washed or anything, and sebum production can clog those pores if you're not washing several times a day. Or your hormones act up because it's that time of the month. Sorry, it's true.

Also, since when are toilet paper and antibacterial soap (really shouldn't use that btw) and cream and gas things only men use? Tampons and pads are only for menstruating women and girls. They get taxed. What thing out there is only for men that gets taxed? Don't say condoms because yep, those are for women benefit from those too. Just because you buy tampons for your wife doesn't mean that it somehow means men everywhere are buying them for spouses or girlfriends or whomever. Women bear the brunt of this tax. That's just the way it is. 

Also, using shampoo on your body can be very drying. I recommend a decent moisturizer if you're going to do that.

You are lucky! I wouldn't trust Alex with my hair. He's lovely but he can't even slice a loaf of bread properly (we are working on it)! 

So why, pray tell, should tampons and pads not be taxed just because they are made for women?  Do women deserve a tax break that men do not?  What happened to equality?

If you dont want to pay a tax for tampons, dont buy them.  They are just a luxury item, and a waste of money anyway.  The same as toilet paper.

And yes, I know full well.how acne works.  As well as pimples in general.  Pimples would have been a better word for what women who use makeup to clog their pores cause.

Edited by ALFKAD

39 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

If you dont want to pay a tax for tampons, dont buy them.  They are just a luxury item, and a waste of money anyway.  The same as toilet paper.

You know, my tampons are made of only the finest Egyptian cotton, carded on the thighs of young virgins. Definitely a luxury, and not something that helps prevent me from shedding endometrial tissue on my golden throne.

:) 

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

1 hour ago, elmcitymaven said:

You know, my tampons are made of only the finest Egyptian cotton, carded on the thighs of young virgins. Definitely a luxury, and not something that helps prevent me from shedding endometrial tissue on my golden throne.

You could easily forego the tampons and wear a cotton loincloth like women have for centuries.  Of course, said loincloth would be taxed, too.

I really don't get the "our feminine products shouldn't be taxed" spin.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
3 hours ago, elmcitymaven said:

made of only the finest Egyptian cotton, carded on the thighs of young virgins

Sounds like the sales pitch on the multipacks of my codpieces.

6 hours ago, luckytxn said:

we used to charge 5 for men and 7 for babes

Like Boiler, I just this eve paid $6 + tip to get my hairs cut.

3 hours ago, elmcitymaven said:

shedding endometrial tissue

You sound like a tortfeasoress.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

12 hours ago, elmcitymaven said:

Perhaps if women walked around and let the river flow free, some men of society would get it.

Sincerely though if men actually got periods I doubt it would be taxed.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

16 hours ago, Neonred said:

Last blowout I had was on I-75 near Forsyth GA.   Damn cheap Chinese trailer tires.

Shows how much I know.

Well at least you were not in dodge city (macon) lol. You could have called the nature boy road side assistance 😎. I think you said one time you stayed at a hotel off Eisenhower pkwy. .  That is crime/ meth/ gang/ central

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, yuna628 said:

Perhaps if women walked around and let the river flow free, some men of society would get it.

Sincerely though if men actually got periods I doubt it would be taxed.

women having them is taxing enough for men.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Well at least you were not in dodge city (macon) lol. You could have called the nature boy road side assistance 😎. I think you said one time you stayed at a hotel off Eisenhower pkwy. .  That is crime/ meth/ gang/ central

Didn't seem too bad.  Was a Red Roof Inn right next to a Walmart.  Just kept looking outside every half hour to be sure the trailer with the Prowler on it was still there.

The blowout issue was on the way to a Prowler event in Michigan.  First trailer tire went in Lake City FL, then two went actually north of Forsyth, probably nearerto Locust Grove.  Limped it to McDonough on two bald (absolutely no tread, but still holding air) tires to spend the night and get all new tires in the morning, the drive straight through to central MI,

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

17 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

You sound like a tortfeasoress.

No, you would be the tortfeasor, since that looks a little like libel to me, my friend. :P 

20 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

You could easily forego the tampons and wear a cotton loincloth like women have for centuries.  Of course, said loincloth would be taxed, too.

I really don't get the "our feminine products shouldn't be taxed" spin.

Have you considered marketing menstrual loincloths? I expect you'd find women are just aching to wear something bulky that needs sterilizing. 

It's really not that difficult. Why is it that something that is reserved for biological female human beings only, that is a necessity of (as someone else pointed out) living life with dignity, taxed? What exists in the marketplace that is both a necessity of dignified male life, and is reserved only for biological men? 

Surely you're not actually coming out in favor of taxation, are you? *bats eyes*

3 minutes ago, elmcitymaven said:

Have you considered marketing menstrual loincloths? I expect you'd find women are just aching to wear something bulky that needs sterilizing. 

It's really not that difficult. Why is it that something that is reserved for biological female human beings only, that is a necessity of (as someone else pointed out) living life with dignity, taxed? What exists in the marketplace that is both a necessity of dignified male life, and is reserved only for biological men? 

Surely you're not actually coming out in favor of taxation, are you? *bats eyes*

I don't see why they wouldn't be taxed just as everything else in life is.  Food is a necessity, and most states tax it as well (though some do not).