amajunior7394

can someone help me with my RFE??please

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, amajunior7394 said:

estpy en rep dominicana vistando mi pareja...hice el proceso por mi mismo...pero ahora me piden muchas cosas...por favor ayudenme

Screenshot_20191002-202218_WhatsApp (1).jpg

English please in the main forums.. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
10 minutes ago, amajunior7394 said:

estpy en rep dominicana vistando mi pareja...hice el proceso por mi mismo...pero ahora me piden muchas cosas...por favor ayudenme

Screenshot_20191002-202218_WhatsApp (1).jpg

Consulte otra pregunta duplicada.

(Refer to other duplicate question.)

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

You need to address the issue that your girlfriend had 2 kids while you were "dating".

Just work thru them one by one, providing what you can.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Send them exactly what they are asking for, more evidence that your relationship is real and that you genuinely intend to get married within the 90 day period after US entry on the K-1 visa if it is approved.  Put together as many documents as you can based on the examples listed in the RFE letter, and send everything to the address listed as soon as possible to avoid delays with your case.  If your relationship is bona fide you should be able to overcome this with solid evidence.  Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
On 10/2/2019 at 7:35 PM, amajunior7394 said:

I would suggest hiring an attoney if you really don't know how to overcome this process.  I think some people in this forum also used it, although some indicate that I will not help them much. They say that the attoney only asks you for the documents you need and well I think  it is the same in all cases. It is always you who must collect all the documents they ask for. But at least the attoney gives you suggestions and tells you if what you got is right or not. 

There is a post here on which people talk about their experience. You may want to review it. Good luck!

Hola! te sugeriría que consigas ayuda de un abogado, creo que algunas personas de este forum tambien lo usaron, aunque algunos indican que no les ayudaron mucho. Dicen que el abogado solo te pide los documentos que necesitas  y bueno creo que en  todos los casos es igual, siempre eres tu mismo el que debe recolectar todos los documentos que te piden. Pero al menos el abogado te da sugerencias y te indica si lo que conseguiste esta bien o no. En eso si apoyan según tengo entendido.

Mira en este post hablan de ayuda externa y personas comentan sus experiencias. Suerte!

K1

08/24/2019: I-129F Mailed

08/26/2019: NOA1 Text Message

12/13/2019: NOA2 (through tracking app)

AOS

08/08/20 Documents sent

08/27/20 Check cashed

08/31/20 SMS received

09/08/20 NOA received

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.