Jean1967

Administration processing and requesting evidence

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello

I would like to know if anyone in same boat as we are. My husband had his second interview on July after our case was reaffirmed then they asked him for our chats back in 2013. But we didn't  find them we didn't save those. We sent the embassy what we have and they still requesting those chats in order to finish our visa application .but we cant give them something we don't have. 

Please if anyone went through same thing any advice will be appreciated. 

Visa:IR1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

sorry,  it seems a petty issue since you have been married over 4 years 

but perhaps they are trying to see if you knew him well before marrying (again,  seems petty as i am sure you know him well now)

Is there are communication on facebook or a dating site that could help?

any emails?

any cards from 123 greeting online (those are free to send and i advise anyone reading this to do a few on holidays)

any face to face chats that a family witnessed and could do an affidavit

my computer crashed after we met and all chats on yahoo were lost but i still could access my email from the new laptop (if you have any)

Timeline

Thank you . We meet through Facebook and we lost those chats we didn't think we will need them. I tried mlion times all we could find is 2015 conversations.  But as i said we cannot give them something that we lost long time ago . I'm willing to send letter to embassy and explain that in details. My husband already stated during interview that we don't have those anymore.  

But if they going to deny us again for this i don't know what to say 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Jean1967 said:

They just want conversations from that time

actually they want to know if you knew him a while before stepping into marriage as a marriage immedaitely after meeting is ill favored

one of you has stated you have known since 2013 and married in 2015 so,  they are asking you to prove this

proving he was a facebook friend since 2013 would help and there should be messages there

Timeline
9 hours ago, Jean1967 said:

Hello

I would like to know if anyone in same boat as we are. My husband had his second interview on July after our case was reaffirmed then they asked him for our chats back in 2013. But we didn't  find them we didn't save those. We sent the embassy what we have and they still requesting those chats in order to finish our visa application .but we cant give them something we don't have. 

Please if anyone went through same thing any advice will be appreciated. 

Visa:IR1

hi jean it same happened to me in my second interview consular officer asked for another joint sponsor, and chats for 2014 and 2015 , my wife visited me first visit was on october 2014 left back to US on jan 2015 then come back to morocco on march 2015, got married april 2015 since then my wife been living with me in Morocco until june 2019 went back to resume her domicile because embassy requested these evidences, i sent them all evidence for domicile they called me for second interview on august 2019 thats when he requested another joint sponsor and chats for 2014 and 2015, i wrote a letter of expalanation that we do not have for 2014 we lost them and no option to back up also i stated that my wife been living with me in morocco over 4 years in person, we do not use too much chats, i provided photos from 2014 and 2015 to 2019, plus wedding photos, tickets, passports stamps, affidavits from familes, joint banks account, joint resident and mailing box have both names, also i provided her permanent resident card that shows my address in Morocco, last week they called me they asked to upload to CEAC what i sent via aramex, it was no issue with explanation letter, so you should do the same try to explain, because you can not do the impossible and they can not deny because you do not have chat for 2013 i do not think this right.. with best good luck... 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Mr & Mrs Corazon said:

Check out this YouTube video.

It might help.👍🏽

Thank you . But they want conversations 

I agree with the other vj member and explain it to them...how can you show them something you just don’t have?

best of luck! I have a question... how long was he on AP before the second interview?

You can try to request all your data from facebook. If it exists somewhere on their servers still, they should include it with this:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2032834846972583

Best of luck. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.