K12

Colombia fiancé did you received the package 3/4?

8 posts in this topic

Hola colombianos y peticionarios! 

Ustedes recibieron el paquete 3/4 que es lo último para la entrevista? 

Si es así ustedes lo solicitaron, enviaron email preguntando o qué hicieron?

O aparecieron a la entrevista sin recibir el famoso paquete?

En mi caso no lo han enviado y eso ha obstruido la cita de la entrevista. 

Toda la información que nos puedan ofrecer sería vital, gracias! 

Hello Colombians and petitioners! Did you received the 3/4 package which is the last thing for the interview? If so, you requested it, did you send email asking or what did you do? Or just appear doing walk in without received the famous package?

In my case they have not sent it and that has obstructed the appointment of the interview.

All the information you can give us if vital, thanks! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I need the answer to this too! we do not know how long we will wait for the packet. on the CEAC site it says our case is "ready". my fiance called the embassy and all they did was give her a link to the embassy website and no information on our case. please help :(

Timeline

I know no one has responded to this but I have some news on my case. Today my fiance received a phone call from the embassy and they asked her for her email and that they would be sending the instructions to her. they told her it would be about 3 to 4 weeks. our case was created july 25th on CEAC and "ready" on august 8th on CEAC. Today is exactly 3 weeks from arriving at the embassy. so if they take another 3 or 4 weeks. im looking at a total of 6 to 7 weeks from arriving at the embassy to receiving the packet of instructions. i hope this helps others!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 8/29/2019 at 8:20 PM, emefcue said:

I know no one has responded to this but I have some news on my case. Today my fiance received a phone call from the embassy and they asked her for her email and that they would be sending the instructions to her. they told her it would be about 3 to 4 weeks. our case was created july 25th on CEAC and "ready" on august 8th on CEAC. Today is exactly 3 weeks from arriving at the embassy. so if they take another 3 or 4 weeks. im looking at a total of 6 to 7 weeks from arriving at the embassy to receiving the packet of instructions. i hope this helps others!

We have a similar timeline and we’ve been waiting just like you. Hopefully they send them out soon. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, brandonyjohawait said:

We have a similar timeline and we’ve been waiting just like you. Hopefully they send them out soon. 

Hello! I would like to give an update. we received our instructions on september 10! it did not take the full 3 to 4 weeks they quoted us. Today we programmed our interview for october 16th ! we are excited. im sure yours will be happening soon as well :D

Timeline
2 minutes ago, emefcue said:

Hello! I would like to give an update. we received our instructions on september 10! it did not take the full 3 to 4 weeks they quoted us. Today we programmed our interview for october 16th ! we are excited. im sure yours will be happening soon as well :D

Cool. Congrats. Thanks for the update. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 9/13/2019 at 8:43 PM, emefcue said:

Hey! When did you start the process? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.