laylalex

Republican Steve King: if not for incest and rape 'would there be any population left?'

290 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I guess since you didnt get the reaction you predicated,  you are just going to generate some out rage 

Nah, mate. Your prejudice doesn't influence me. I will be my glorious, beautiful self regardless of divisive anti- choice tactics. You have no idea of the reaction I wanted. I'm standing up for people. It says far more about you than it does about me that you'd choose to post that. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline
6 minutes ago, fip & jim said:

I'm going to stand up for @laylalex because it sickens me to see this victim blaming in real life . It's none of anyone's damn business. Your privilege blinds you to your patronising attitudes. In your opinion it's up to the female to prove she needs an abortion. Well, aren't you darn lucky that the onus will never be on you to prove "virtue". Holding doors open for the pretty ladies doesn't make you a decent " chivalrous" person. You have shown plenty of what you are. Hissy fit my @**.  I'm old enough to be your mother you cheeky little g£t.

How exactly is it victim blaming? Privilege? Hardly! Men now are under more pressure from women than ever before. All I have to do is be accused, and whether I've done it or not, I'm automatically assumed to be guilty. Thanks #metoo. Please. Check your privilege. All I've ever said about abortion is that women simply need to be more careful about getting themselves into the situation where they would want one. That's it. I've never said to outlaw them, never said to prosecute women having them.If the goal of society is less unwanted pregnancies, then that can't possibly be a bad thing.

7 minutes ago, fip & jim said:

I'm old enough to be your mother you cheeky little g£t.

Speaking of mothers, did yours tell you that name-calling is rude?

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

Timeline
Just now, fip & jim said:

I'm standing up for people.

Maybe sit down then? I wouldn't want this kind of outrageous support, even if I agreed with you. If you're looking for followers, maybe try being polite first.

-

2 minutes ago, fip & jim said:

Nah, mate. Your prejudice doesn't influence me. I will be my glorious, beautiful self regardless of divisive anti- choice tactics. You have no idea of the reaction I wanted. I'm standing up for people. It says far more about you than it does about me that you'd choose to post that. 

Just out of morbid curiosity,  just exactly what prejudices are you talking about.

You went to the typical liberal  scream racism at anybody you disagree with, early 

4 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

How exactly is it victim blaming? Privilege? Hardly! Men now are under more pressure from women than ever before. All I have to do is be accused, and whether I've done it or not, I'm automatically assumed to be guilty. Thanks #metoo. Please. Check your privilege. All I've ever said about abortion is that women simply need to be more careful about getting themselves into the situation where they would want one. That's it. I've never said to outlaw them, never said to prosecute women having them.If the goal of society is less unwanted pregnancies, then that can't possibly be a bad thing.

Speaking of mothers, did yours tell you that name-calling is rude?

Someone needs to send her a copy of our forums bible.

What in the world is the name she called 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

What in the world is the name she called 

She called me a git, with a pound sterling symbol inserted to maybe insult my heritage? I don't know, honestly. But I would rather engage with her in good faith, as I have no interest in simply trading insults. Always happy to hear the opposition, but not interested in simply screaming past each other.

@fip & jim happy to exchange ideas in the spirit of good will.

Edited by Boris Farage

-

Let's tone it down a little, everyone. As the OP, I'm asking us all to be a little more civil with each other so we can keep this discussion going. I promise not to talk any longer about my alimony as a gesture of good faith! :D 

19 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

She called me a git, with a pound sterling symbol inserted to maybe insult my heritage? I don't know, honestly. But I would rather engage with her in good faith, as I have no interest in simply trading insults. Always happy to hear the opposition, but not interested in simply screaming past each other.

@fip & jim happy to exchange ideas in the spirit of good will.

I googled it. So she basically called you stupid ? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I googled it. So she basically called you stupid ? 

Who determined if I'm the she in this? There's two of us here. Husband and wife. Interesting that you'd decide it's the female commenting. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

She called me a git, with a pound sterling symbol inserted to maybe insult my heritage? 

You're so funny. If you care to pay attention you would notice that our account states that one of us is English. We are a unit. No-one's insulting your heritage as it is our heritage. 

16 minutes ago, fip & jim said:

Who determined if I'm the she in this? There's two of us here. Husband and wife. Interesting that you'd decide it's the female commenting. 

Well when you called the other poster a name, you said you were old enough to be his Mother. 

That would pretty much make you a she, wouldn't. It?  🤣

Timeline
Just now, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Well when you called the other poster a name, you said you were old enough to be his Mother. 

That would pretty much make you a she, wouldn't. It?  🤣

Not necessarily. People lie. We could also be a transgender couple, for all you know. 

4 minutes ago, fip & jim said:

Not necessarily. People lie. We could also be a transgender couple, for all you know. 

So you are either a liar ( your words) or you identify as a woman, and took exception to me identifying you as a women.

So basically you are liar or mad cause I use the pronoun you identify yourself as not me.

Liar or Gender confused? Which is it 

BTW that was the worst online attempt to recover from foot in mouth disease in the history of chest

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

So you are either a liar ( your words) or you identify as a woman, and took exception to me identifying you as a women.

So basically you are liar or mad cause I use the pronoun you identify yourself as not me.

Liar or Gender confused? Which is it 

BTW that was the worst online attempt to recover from foot in mouth disease in the history of chest

We choose not to define ourselves by your rules. I know that may be challenging for you. Whatever. 

Just now, fip & jim said:

We choose not to define ourselves by your rules. I know that may be challenging for you. Whatever. 

Poster identifies herself as a Mother. Gets huffy when I use a feminine pronoun.

Image result for triggered