ashley_ann

How did you put your k1 evidence together

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I’ve read and seen so many ways of putting together the K1 visa together and I guess I’m curious as to 

how you put yours together and what would be more “accepting” on their end. 

I was think of creating a document with 4 pictures per page with a caption underneath but I have also seen people physically print out pictures and write on the back of them. 

Any tips and tricks you thought were helpful putting this mass amounts of info together would be greatly appreciated. 

We we are so excited to be at this stage of the game! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I used word and did just like you described 4 pics as big as I could make them per page with a caption below every pic explaining the date and where and what we were doing. and you can print them on regular paper. currently the visa has been sent to her country so we are waiting on them to contact her to let her know they have her visa and to schedule an appointment. hit me up if you have another question about the folder it took me days and days to do it all 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

https://www.uscis.gov/forms-filing-tips

Keep it simple, nothing elaborate.  Print out your photos on regular copy paper

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

We didn't send any photos besides the required 2x2 passport style photos.  We organized it with a binder clip (check at the very front), in roughly the order as the USCIS check list/instruction document.

No RFEs.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

We printed our photos through an app that gives 80 photos/month free only paying for shipping. We labeled them on the back and put them into a ziplock bag taped to a piece of 8.5x11” card stock.  We did the same with all items that were smaller than 8.5x11” including the mugshot photos and all prints of every page of my passport.

Back when we filed, we did the 'ole stapled plastic baggy with details on the back of each photo method. Had about 8 pictures and there were no issues.

If I had to do it over again I would just print them on regular paper with captions. In fact, that is what we did for ROC.

You do you, but I will say the plastic baggy thing is a little clunky and since it's not really necessary, sort of a bother.

~*INTENT IS DETERMINED AT POE*~

Forever wishing for an eye-roll reaction.

K-1 Visa~
9/28/2015 - I-129f Packet Mailed to Texas Lockbox
10/1/2015 - NOA 1 Email - I-129f sent to California Service Center
10/8/2015 - NOA 1 Hard Copy
10/27/2015 - NOA 2
11/21/2015 - Packet 3 Received
1/08/2916 - Medical! Lots of jabs >.>
2/23/2016 - APPROVED!
6/20/2016 - POE
7/29/2016 - Married ❤️

~*Approval 146 Days from NOA1*~

AOS ~
9/9/2016 - AOS/AP/EAD packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox
9/11/2016 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
9/20/2016 - Received Text/Email NOA1
9/23/2016 - Hard Copy NOA1s
10/12/2016 - Biometrics Appointment
11/04/2016 - AP Status "Approved" EAD "Date of Birth Updated"
11/18/2016 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card!
12/23/2016 - Received Green Card

~*Green Card 95 Days from NOA1*~

ROC~

10/12/2018 - Mailed ROC Packet

11/8/2018 - NOA-1 

7/5/2019 - Biometrics

~*STILL WAITING 607+ Days since NOA*~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.