Jump to content
SKAli

Joint sponsor or new joint sponsor 221g

6 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I had interview on 2Aug 2019 everything went well the officer said your joint sponsors can't sponsor you you need a new joint sponsor... and gave me 221g , on 221g he didn't marked on new joint sponsor he marked on joint sponsor  which i already had (accepted on ceac site) but he refused them verbally not on 221g ... at UsTraveldocs courier person said you have to submit only marked items. What should i do ?

should i submitt new joint sponsor via AEG UsTraveldocs as there's no place to upload online my joint sponsor still accepted online not refused? Attaching 221g 

And how long it takes?

They kept my Passport.

Visa category was F21 after interview changed to FX1.

Screenshot_20190814-153420_WhatsApp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Per the 221g, you must upload new joint sponsor documents at CEAC......


                    "What I am to be, I am now becoming"-  Benjamin Franklin     

   :idea:MSC (National Benefits Center) I-751 filers- Please add your data :idea:                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Id1duRRByZHJmhEzl9N25GqwzcnUyLCR4e4N9W6zGLg/edit#gid=0

 

Retired 20 year US Air Force Missileer (Retired E-8)

Retired Registered Nurse with practice in Labor/Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, Adult Psych

Retired IT Professional, Software Developer, Database Manager

 

Immigration Journey:

  • Texas Service Center after transfer from Nebraska
  • Consulate :Taipei, Taiwan
  • Marriage: 7/30/2015
  • I-130 NOA1 : 4/27/2016
  • I-130 Approved :9/8/2016
  • Case received at NVC: 10/11/2016                               
  • Case # and IIN#: 10/24/2016
  • AOS Fee Invoiced:10/24/2016  
  • AOS Fee Paid:10/25/2016
  • IV Fee Invoiced:10/24/2016  
  • IV Fee Paid:10/25/2016
  • DS-260 Completed: 10/28/16
  • Scan Date:11/9/2016
  • Supervisor review: 12/21/16 
  • Checklist: 1/13/17 
  • Case Complete: 4/10/17
  • Interview Date: 5/8/17 
  • Visa  "ISSUED": 5/10/17
  • Visa and Passport in hand/Flight to USA Booked!!!: 5/12/17  
  • POE Dallas DFW on June 22, 2017
  • SS Card received : 7/3/2017
  • 2-year Green Card received in mail: 7/15/17
  • I751 mailed to Dallas PO Box: 3/28/2019
  • I-797 extension letter  for ROC dated 4/2/2019  MSCxxxxxxxxxx received: 4/6/2019
  • Biometrics apt received for 4/25/2019: on 4/12/2019
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, missileman said:

Per the 221g, you must upload new joint sponsor documents at CEAC......

No option to upload new joint sponsor. Plus my question is if they want new joint sponsor than why they didn't marked on new joint sponsor on 221g? As the courier person is allowing to submit only marked items on 221g. There is option for new joint sponsor which is not marked. Should i submitt new joint sponsor through courier or not? They are not even replying to my email😞.

Thankyou!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 3:40 PM, SKAli said:

I had interview on 2Aug 2019 everything went well the officer said your joint sponsors can't sponsor you you need a new joint sponsor... and gave me 221g , on 221g he didn't marked on new joint sponsor he marked on joint sponsor  which i already had (accepted on ceac site) but he refused them verbally not on 221g ... at UsTraveldocs courier person said you have to submit only marked items. What should i do ?

should i submitt new joint sponsor via AEG UsTraveldocs as there's no place to upload online my joint sponsor still accepted online not refused? Attaching 221g 

And how long it takes?

They kept my Passport.

Visa category was F21 after interview changed to FX1.

Screenshot_20190814-153420_WhatsApp.jpg

You have to provide (upload) a new joint sponser at CEAC website , to do so you can check the back side of this letter. [After sign in goto docs it will open AOS section and then  click on additional docs] Do this ASAP so that your case will be processed soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Q@sim said:

You have to provide (upload) a new joint sponser at CEAC website , to do so you can check the back side of this letter. [After sign in goto docs it will open AOS section and then  click on additional docs] Do this ASAP so that your case will be processed soon

Thankyou qasim. But at ceac web site there's already accepted joint sponsors but during interview he rejected them. Now there's no option to upload joint sponsor at AOS ..but below the AOS of petitioner ther's option ( Add documents) which shows upload documents on behaf of petitioner. Should i upload my new joint sponsor thr and explain in comments? Thankyou!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SKAli said:

Thankyou qasim. But at ceac web site there's already accepted joint sponsors but during interview he rejected them. Now there's no option to upload joint sponsor at AOS ..but below the AOS of petitioner ther's option ( Add documents) which shows upload documents on behaf of petitioner. Should i upload my new joint sponsor thr and explain in comments? Thankyou!

Yup!! Exactly you got it👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...