mereal

Oath ceremony

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

2 hours ago, afrocraft said:

If you still haven't heard back, you really should call in/do Infopass/ask your rep to follow up for you. You've waited long enough.

Even if my closest office still did Infopass appointments, they are 3 hours away. I did submit an inquiry online and got a mostly form letter reply, I haven't called them yet though. Based on other members, and people in my community, the standard wait time in my area is 5-7 months. I did call the courthouse yesterday, the next ceremony is September 26th, now I need to figure out how to make sure I'm scheduled for that date. 

Edited by Canuck Carrie

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

3 minutes ago, Canuck Carrie said:

Even if my closest office still did Infopass appointments, they are 3 hours away. I did submit an inquiry online and got a mostly form letter reply, I haven't called them yet though. Based on other members, and people in my community, the standard wait time in my area is 5-7 months. I did call the courthouse yesterday, the next ceremony is September 26th, now I need to figure out how to make sure I'm scheduled for that date. 

5-7 months after approval? Ridiculous. Are you sure about that? 

Timeline
Just now, afrocraft said:

5-7 months after approval? Ridiculous. Are you sure about that? 

Yep. Another member and I have been keeping each other updated. She knows a few that had a 5-7 month wait, I know one that waited 6 months and someone I found on FB was the anomaly, her interview was 4 days before mine and she only waited a month. Based on searches, they used to only do them twice a year, they seem to be doing a few more now. 

On 8/9/2019 at 8:51 PM, mereal said:

Hi.. my n400 app was approved today.. usually how long it takes till they schedule for my oath ceremony..( my estimated waiting time went up one month from October to November)

thanks

I had a combo interview n400 and I751 both were approved and  my Oath was scheduled right away was sent to get a seat while they printed my Oath letter.

Had my interview July 9th and Oath ceremony was on July 12.

My local office was Oakland Park FL.

It all depends on your Local Office.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@Canuck Carrie

I am also from San Antonio office and got approved last week. Waiting for Oath.

You case scars me. Did you apply for name change? What is your current online case status?  Can you please share me?

Timeline
46 minutes ago, subbu_laxmi said:

@Canuck Carrie

I am also from San Antonio office and got approved last week. Waiting for Oath.

You case scars me. Did you apply for name change? What is your current online case status?  Can you please share me?

If your ceremony will be in Austin/San Antonio, you shouldn't have much of a wait, mine is in another city that is very slow to get things done. No name change, no criminal record. This was my status the other day, it still says the same thing

Untitled.png

Edited by Canuck Carrie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
4 hours ago, AlfNel23 said:

I had a combo interview n400 and I751 both were approved and  my Oath was scheduled right away was sent to get a seat while they printed my Oath letter.

Had my interview July 9th and Oath ceremony was on July 12.

My local office was Oakland Park FL.

It all depends on your Local Office.

Thanks for sharing your experience.. my local office is Nashville TN, I don’t know any one who’s waiting for the oath ceremony from  same local office (Nashville)

Timeline
20 minutes ago, mereal said:

Thanks for sharing your experience.. my local office is Nashville TN, I don’t know any one who’s waiting for the oath ceremony from  same local office (Nashville)

At the top of the page is Immigration Timelines, you can filter this to show your local office and sort the data by Oath, Interview, filing etc. Filling in your personal timeline helps other members get a general idea of how long things may take. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 6:46 PM, mereal said:

Hi Mereal

Could you please post your timeline -

Date of filling N-400

Date of interview letter

Date of Interview 

and if you got the oath date..

I am in Nashville as well..

Timeline
5 hours ago, beatbaba said:

Hi Mereal

Could you please post your timeline -

Date of filling N-400

Date of interview letter

Date of Interview 

and if you got the oath date..

I am in Nashville as well..

Hey!

N400: October the 8th, 2018

Interviwe letter: June the 7th, 2019

Date of interviewe: July the 8th, 2019 

Decision for ROC was made three weeks later cuz they asked me for more proofs.. so they accepted my N400 application after three weeks of attending the interview.

still waiting for the date of my oath ceremony..

How about you?

5 hours ago, mereal said:

Hey!

N400: October the 8th, 2018

Interviwe letter: June the 7th, 2019

Date of interviewe: July the 8th, 2019 

Decision for ROC was made three weeks later cuz they asked me for more proofs.. so they accepted my N400 application after three weeks of attending the interview.

still waiting for the date of my oath ceremony..

How about you?

Those dates sounds correct ... based on my analysis on data from VJ and from friends Nashville averages 240 days from Date of application to Interview (Recently, improved to 210 days.. ).. and about 63 days from interview to oath .. adding 3 weeks of ROC ..You should expected oath at End of September time frame 

My N400 was -- March 13, 2019 and still waiting for interview .. Hoping to get letter sometime early October .. 

Timeline
On 8/31/2019 at 1:20 AM, beatbaba said:

Those dates sounds correct ... based on my analysis on data from VJ and from friends Nashville averages 240 days from Date of application to Interview (Recently, improved to 210 days.. ).. and about 63 days from interview to oath .. adding 3 weeks of ROC ..You should expected oath at End of September time frame 

My N400 was -- March 13, 2019 and still waiting for interview .. Hoping to get letter sometime early October .. 

I hope you get yours done very soon.. good luck

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.