FAIQ SADIQ

UPDATED DS-260 ASKED AGAIN(merged)

49 posts in this topic

Me with along my family was interviewed at US Embassy Islamabad on 18MAY,2018..
After that we were given 221g as my father was in Police Service ..
We submitted additional information and our case went to AP again...

Now Embassy emailed and asked for following things :

have recently reviewed your immigrant visa case.  To move forward, please provide us with the following for all the applicants:

•           Updated form DS-260, submitted online via https://ceac.state.gov/iv/, with an email to our office including the barcode number from the completed form.

•           Updated medical examination report from an Embassy-approved panel physician.

•           Two visa photos – meeting the criteria defined at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/pk-niv-photoinfo.asp

Any one in Same Situation Before or is in same situation .
Kindly Let me know please !!

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, FAIQ SADIQ said:

have recently reviewed your immigrant visa case.  To move forward, please provide us with the following for all the applicants:

•           Updated form DS-260, submitted online via https://ceac.state.gov/iv/, with an email to our office including the barcode number from the completed form.

•           Updated medical examination report from an Embassy-approved panel physician.

•           Two visa photos – meeting the criteria defined at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/pk-niv-photoinfo.asp

I am in AP from 14 months send additional documents on 8-may-2019 till that they didn't respond yet last case update on 2-august-2019 hopefully i coming days we will here good news

inshallah you will be approved soon pray for us also

can you please tell me your case gone expire soo  then again turn back in AP our is also same like that we i go to online DS 260 its says reopened all the DS260 and need to update but till now we didn't get any think from embassy to update that forms please let me know about that we have be interviewed on 12-june-2018 hopefully we will here soon good news

can you please tell me how many time your case update in a month and how you get response when you send inquiry to embassy?

after how long they reviewed your case after submitting additional documents?

when you got this email from them?

i think soo we are from same category F3 it will be helpful for me

kindly answer me please i am waiting for your response it will be really appreciated it means a lot Thank you ☺️ 

Edited by Zeeshan ch

1 hour ago, FAIQ SADIQ said:

Sounds like they are getting ready to issue your visas if they want updated medicals and photos.  Good luck!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, FAIQ SADIQ said:

Hi fiaq, well I don't know why consulate took over an a year to review your case but now it seems they Ready to process your visas, please send above doc's ASAP. Hopefully you will get approve soon!!

1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

Sounds like they are getting ready to issue your visas if they want updated medicals and photos.  Good luck!

but they are asking for updated DS-260 which means i guess i have to submit fees again too ??

1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

10 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Hi fiaq, well I don't know why consulate took over an a year to review your case but now it seems they Ready to process your visas, please send above doc's ASAP. Hopefully you will get approve soon!!

but they are asking for updated DS-260 which means i guess i have to submit fees again too ??

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
22 minutes ago, FAIQ SADIQ said:

but they are asking for updated DS-260 which means i guess i have to submit fees again 

Really don't know about fee, but just go ahead with 260 and other docs they asked for, inshallah soon you get good news. Which city you from?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Zeeshan ch said:

I am in AP from 14 months send additional documents on 8-may-2019 till that they didn't respond yet last case update on 2-august-2019 hopefully i coming days we will here good news

inshallah you will be approved soon pray for us also

can you please tell me your case gone expire soo  then again turn back in AP our is also same like that we i go to online DS 260 its says reopened all the DS260 and need to update but till now we didn't get any think from embassy to update that forms please let me know about that we have be interviewed on 12-june-2018 hopefully we will here soon good news

can you please tell me how many time your case update in a month and how you get response when you send inquiry to embassy?

after how long they reviewed your case after submitting additional documents?

when you got this email from them?

i think soo we are from same category F3 it will be helpful for me

kindly answer me please i am waiting for your response it will be really appreciated it means a lot Thank you ☺️ 

@FAIQ SADIQ can you please answers my question it's request 

1 hour ago, Zeeshan ch said:

It is getting update after 15 days since june 15,19.
They reviewed my case right 22 days.
I got email yesterday 

1 hour ago, Zeeshan ch said:

@Zeeshan ch kindly let me know did you pay the fee again ???

Timeline
8 minutes ago, FAIQ SADIQ said:

I got email yesterday 

Ok firstly thanks for your response i want to ask something 

did you contact any senator or congressman or not?

Timeline
47 minutes ago, FAIQ SADIQ said:

I got email yesterday 

No we our case shows reopen when i log in to DS 260 online but the embassy didn't ask from us to update ds260 yet soo we are waiting for there response 

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, FAIQ SADIQ said:

Senator or congressman why ? who are they ??

Don't worry about US Senator and US Congressman at this point.  As SusieQQQ mentioned that it Looks like they are getting ready to issue you Immigrant visa.  My sister got similar email in June. No need to pay fees.  Just send them the requested documents and wait.

In worst case scenarios some petitioner do have to reach out to US Senator/Congressman to get their applications processed further.

Good Luck! 

3 hours ago, Zeeshan ch said:

No we our case shows reopen when i log in to DS 260 online but the embassy didn't ask from us to update ds260 yet soo we are waiting for there response 

Just message the embassy and ask if it needs to be updated. Mine reopened aswell in June updated it myself

Edited by sk91

4 hours ago, FAIQ SADIQ said:

I got email yesterday 

no fee is required for updating ds 260

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.