jesus74

aos returned incorrect fee did not recieve medical back

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

hi filed aos through k1 visa marriage and it was returned because they said it was incorrect fee which i know it not (1225)  they sent everything back and said to submit with appropiate fee im worried they did not send medical from civil surgeon back has anybody been through this??could they kept it for records? 

You sent your copy of your DS3025 instead of a photocopy?

They usually state you sent the incorrect fee for a few reasons:

1. You did not answer that your category of filing on the I765 was C9/C09.

2. You did not submit individual coverletters for each form stating you are filing all concurrently on each of them (the forms get separated upon arrival so unless you tell them, they might not know you've submitted all three together).

3. Your cheque/money order/G1450 was filled out incorrectly (not the amount but the actual form of payment).

Timeline
49 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

You sent your copy of your DS3025 instead of a photocopy?

They usually state you sent the incorrect fee for a few reasons:

1. You did not answer that your category of filing on the I765 was C9/C09.

2. You did not submit individual coverletters for each form stating you are filing all concurrently on each of them (the forms get separated upon arrival so unless you tell them, they might not know you've submitted all three together).

3. Your cheque/money order/G1450 was filled out incorrectly (not the amount but the actual form of payment).

i did all of those steps above but ill try again maybe i made a error on check and as far as medical i recieved a envelope which i was told not to open and thats what i sent to them i never recieved copies of them thanks for reply

Timeline
1 hour ago, jesus74 said:

hi filed aos through k1 visa marriage and it was returned because they said it was incorrect fee which i know it not (1225)  they sent everything back and said to submit with appropiate fee im worried they did not send medical from civil surgeon back has anybody been through this??could they kept it for records? 

1 hour ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

Did you send the original of the DS-3025 or just a copy? 

i sent the envelope the civil surgeon gave me which im. not suppose to open he didnt provide no copies of it

12 minutes ago, jesus74 said:

i sent the envelope the civil surgeon gave me which im. not suppose to open he didnt provide no copies of it

Ah? The envelope you receive at the medical is for the embassy.

After the visa is approved, that envelope is inside the packet that you MUST surrender when entering the US.

At the medical, they give you the envelope -with several documents inside- and a copy of the DS-3025 form+a compact disc with your X-rays -those are for you-.

A photocopy of the DS-3025 -which is a single page- is the one you send for AOS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.