Jump to content
Zoyarajput076@g

Processing time again changed to nebraska

10 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi.. Can plz anybody tell me about processing time nebraska changed. I checked that daily basis but i dont konw whats problem with this center yesterday it was 5 june nd today when i checked it was again back 14may.. I m very frustrated plz help me.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nebraska has been a pain in the ###. They have moved back to may three times in the last 2months . nobody knows whats going on in that centre. I saw august 9 got approved on vj last week only to check yesterday and it moved back to may again. Feeling pissed since yesterday

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I learned during my processing not to torture myself was not to look at the service center processing time or online case status that often.


Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

.

.

.

.

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dear Zoyarajput076

 

Hope you are doing good,

 

Same scenario here dont worry it seems that they have any issue with the system because this is the third time they are putting the processing time back to may 2018. I monitoring the processing time every day and I have different cases which is approved till 06/29/2018 and recently also find once case which was approved for 07/10/2018  on 07/23/2019.

 

According to my prediction on Aug 12, 2019 case form 07/10/2018 to 07/25/2018 will be processed and  again on Aug,23/2019 cases form 07/26/2018 to Aug,10 2018 will be processed. 

 

 

Note For this information i just need your prayers ☺️ if any one need any other information message me will reply you guys accordingly. 

 

Thank you 

Shazy

 

Edited by Shazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Shazy said:

Dear Zoyarajput076

 

Hope you are doing good,

 

Same scenario here dont worry it seems that they have any issue with the system because this is the third time they are putting the processing time back to may 2018. I monitoring the processing time every day and I have different cases which is approved till 06/29/2018 and recently also find once case which was approved for 07/10/2018  on 07/23/2019.

 

According to my prediction on Aug 12, 2019 case form 07/10/2018 to 07/25/2018 will be processed and  again on Aug,23/2019 cases form 07/26/2018 to Aug,10 2018 will be processed. 

 

 

Note For this information i just need your prayers ☺️ if any one need any other information message me will reply you guys accordingly. 

 

Thank you 

Shazy

 

Thank you so much shazy... Just prayer to my visa approved soon.. Plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 6:22 AM, Zoyarajput076@g said:

Hi.. Can plz anybody tell me about processing time nebraska changed. I checked that daily basis but i dont konw whats problem with this center yesterday it was 5 june nd today when i checked it was again back 14may.. I m very frustrated plz help me.. 

Hello 

I really frustrated as you. I don't know why processing time changed 4 times each worse than before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Zoyarajput076

 

Hope you are doing good,

 

As per I told you on July 31,2019 that cases from July 10,2018 to July 25,2018 will be processed on August 12, 2019 and  I found out that with the blessing of GOD case form July 10,2018 to August 10,2018 was processed till August 7,2019.

 

Now cases form August 10,2018 to August 29,2018 will be processed in between August 21, 2019 to August 23, 2019.
 
I will Keep updating you and all VJ members on monthly basis.
 

Note : For this information i just need your prayers ☺️ if any one need any other information message me will reply you guys accordingly. 

 
Thank you 
Shazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shazy said:

Dear Zoyarajput076

 

Hope you are doing good,

 

As per I told you on July 31,2019 that cases from July 10,2018 to July 25,2018 will be processed on August 12, 2019 and  I found out that with the blessing of GOD case form July 10,2018 to August 10,2018 was processed till August 7,2019.

 

Now cases form August 10,2018 to August 29,2018 will be processed in between August 21, 2019 to August 23, 2019.
 
I will Keep updating you and all VJ members on monthly basis.
 

Note : For this information i just need your prayers ☺️ if any one need any other information message me will reply you guys accordingly. 

 
Thank you 
Shazy

Thanks for sharing information 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...