Zeeshan ch

CEAC DS260 shows reopen after 1year🤯

9 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

1:What does it means?

2:did we contact with embassy about this?

3:what do u guys think this is the reason for not reviewing our case its 3 months after submitting documents?

4: your opinion will be respectful for me

i have send inquiry 1 week ago but they are not even respond the inquiry i an sooo much worried about the situation what's going on its about 14 month in AP deep black hole how to came out from that our piority date is 3-nov-2005 now it's going march 2007 soo much pain full time do know what to do i we contact our attorney in usa they said I don't have excess to inquire when case gone to her home country uscis changed the law about the attorney plz if any solution you know guys please help me out about this stuck case situation

Thank you soooo much

your response will be appreciated🙂

D2A5928D-A758-4631-BDDB-1716F55B7008.jpeg

• 8 months later...
Timeline
On 4/21/2020 at 6:31 AM, F&S2018 said:

Hi,

was there any good news since updating ds260? It seems our ceac is showing reopen ds260 we just updated

We didn’t update till now we are waiting for embassy to ask for update the DS260 we didn’t update by ourself still in AP from june 2018 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We’ve been in AP since April 2019, another VJ member asked me if we’ve updated our ds260 and I wasn’t sure if we’re supposed to do it on our own or the embassy contacts us. We did go ahead and do it last week and our case then updated a couple days after submitting. That was our recent updated after 5 months!

Timeline
On 4/27/2020 at 1:59 PM, F&S2018 said:

We’ve been in AP since April 2019, another VJ member asked me if we’ve updated our ds260 and I wasn’t sure if we’re supposed to do it on our own or the embassy contacts us. We did go ahead and do it last week and our case then updated a couple days after submitting. That was our recent updated after 5 months!

We didn’t update on our own till now still waiting for asked to update by embassy 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.