Austin

K1 Case still shows ready since 221G was submitted

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I was given 221G to submit joint sponsor on June7 and on July15, I submitted the request documents. And on July 18 the embassy emailed me acknowledging that they received the documents and a Consular officer will review and they will get back to me after they are done reviewing the documents. On July23 my case updated again, but it's still showing "Ready" since. What does the ready actually mean? Cos I would think it would be showing Admin Processing by now.

Thank y'all.

Screenshot_20190726-172416.png

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 7/26/2019 at 9:29 PM, Austin said:

Hi everyone,

I was given 221G to submit joint sponsor on June7 and on July15, I submitted the request documents. And on July 18 the embassy emailed me acknowledging that they received the documents and a Consular officer will review and they will get back to me after they are done reviewing the documents. On July23 my case updated again, but it's still showing "Ready" since. What does the ready actually mean? Cos I would think it would be showing Admin Processing by now.

Thank y'all.

Screenshot_20190726-172416.png

It will be under processing...hope for yhe best. By the way any further update you got till now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Q@sim said:

It will be under processing...hope for yhe best. By the way any further update you got till now

No update.... But I believe this new week is a week of Grace.... And I'll be coming back here to tell y'all I've being approved 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/28/2019 at 2:34 PM, Austin said:

No update.... But I believe this new week is a week of Grace.... And I'll be coming back here to tell y'all I've being approved 

Do you have your passport with you or is with the embassy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.