Happy-Phil

I/751 waiting period filière October 2018

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey guys,

i need your help.

we have filled a joint a I-751 back in vibrer of 2018.

i revived the extentioj letter but no appointment for the biometrics yet.

I have been waiting so far normally it says that it does only take 3 weeks after your revive the first notice of action.

contact the USCIS they sent a letter saying that there is a of work load that why it taking a lot of rien to setup an appointment of rnionetrics, but they should setup one no more the 60 days.

Today was the deadline we still haven’t received the biometrics letter yet.

Has anybody else been through this what’s the next step should call back or send a service request.

please your thoughts.

how long does take for the approval after doing your biometrics?

Do you have to fill for citizenship or wait until we receive the approval for the permanent 10 years green card.

We have filled in Texas service center, I don’t know if everybody else is in the same boat.

Marriage (if applicable): 2015-10-15
I-130 Sent : 2015-11-03
I-130 NOA1 : 2015-11-05
I-130 RFE :
I-130 RFE Sent :
I-130 Approved : 2016-05-18
NVC Received : 2016-06-01
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-06-22
Pay AOS Bill : 2016-08-28
Receive I-864 Package :
Send AOS Package : 2016-09-07
Submit DS-261 : 2016-09-04
Receive IV Bill : 2016-08-01
Pay IV Bill : 2016-09-01
Send IV Package : 2016-09-07
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2016-11-01
Case Completed at NVC :
NVC Left :
Consulate Received :
Packet 3 Received :
Packet 3 Sent :
Packet 4 Received : 2016-11-01
Interview Date : 2016-12-08 Submit Review
Interview Result :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you married in 2015 and came in 2018

you would have gotten a IR1 and 10 year green card

why did you file I 751?

you didn't need that

Edited by JeanneAdil

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.