wendy_pierre

Montreal Embassy Appointment

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Good afternoon all, 

I just got packet 4 form the Montreal Embassy and tried to get an appointment but sadly no luck. I was wondering if anyone knew of a specific time of day or month when they make new appointments available. 

Thanks for your help!

Edited by wendy_pierre

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, wendy_pierre said:

Good afternoon all, 

I just got packet 4 form the Montreal Embassy and tried to get an appointment but sadly no luck. I was wondering if anyone knew of a specific time of day or month when they make new appointments available. 

Thanks for your help!

Best bet would be the Canadian regional forum 

YMMV

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/11/2019 at 1:28 PM, wendy_pierre said:

Good afternoon all, 

Thanks for your help!

I checked today and had the same luck for k1.. are you able to pay the fee it’s asking for? I’m thinking I have to do that first but not sure how to as I don’t see a pay button!  @wendy_pierre

Timeline
5 hours ago, Briven said:

I checked today and had the same luck for k1.. are you able to pay the fee it’s asking for? I’m thinking I have to do that first but not sure how to as I don’t see a pay button!  @wendy_pierre

Hi, 

You have now joined the rest of us who need an appointment !
The system won't let you pay until there are appointments available so you're all good on that end. 
We are all hoping to get an appointment for September by the end of this month so keep checking the website and hopefully we all get one !

I've been waiting since the 11th of July checking the website many many times a day and still nothing so it shouldn't be much longer..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, wendy_pierre said:

There are dates Available in September right now !

I just saw your message now and checked but still says no appointment available for me :( ... Did you manage to pick one?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Briven said:

I just saw your message now and checked but still says no appointment available for me :( ... Did you manage to pick one?

Aww I'm sorry you couldn't snatch one... There weren't too many available either I feel like. 
And yeah I picked the 18th of September cause it was more convenient for us. 
Hopefully you'll get one soon !!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

oh man! congrats @wendy_pierre !! We've been looking for a few weeks too and must have just missed it Friday.  But seeing you got it gave me hope! I also hadn't discovered this forum until today so it's nice to know we aren't alone in this waiting game.  

Timeline
16 minutes ago, maw0122 said:

oh man! congrats @wendy_pierre !! We've been looking for a few weeks too and must have just missed it Friday.  But seeing you got it gave me hope! I also hadn't discovered this forum until today so it's nice to know we aren't alone in this waiting game.  

Thank you !
And yes this waiting game can be exhausting... the 2.5 weeks it took me to get that appointment were the longest of the process I feel.. 
But don't worry keep checking regularly and you will get something. Don't loose hope if it takes longer than you had hoped for!
I really hope you get one fast though !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/30/2019 at 2:36 PM, wendy_pierre said:

Thank you !
And yes this waiting game can be exhausting... the 2.5 weeks it took me to get that appointment were the longest of the process I feel.. 
But don't worry keep checking regularly and you will get something. Don't loose hope if it takes longer than you had hoped for!
I really hope you get one fast though !!

Geez. You guys in the fiance category are having it bad, too? I'm in the IR1 category (married 2+ years) and I've been waiting since MAY 2nd. 

Just now, KrisUSBound said:

Geez. You guys in the fiance category are having it bad, too? I'm in the IR1 category (married 2+ years) and I've been waiting since MAY 2nd. 

Oh my god.. I can’t imagine how frustrated you must feel! I’m going to the embassy tomorrow, see if there’s anything they can do. Worth a shot. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.