Olliebragg

K1 visa embassy fee (MRV)

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, 

My case is in transit to London. I’m trying to sort out my visa payment and schedule interview as I believe you no longer have to wait for the letter. I’ve searched for the website to make payment but it comes up with ‘not secure’. Worried it’s a fake site. Can anyone provide me with the official website to make payment and schedule interview in London. Secondly how long did it take for your k1 packet to arrive at the embassy ? 

Thank you in advance. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Olliebragg said:

Hi, 

My case is in transit to London. I’m trying to sort out my visa payment and schedule interview as I believe you no longer have to wait for the letter. I’ve searched for the website to make payment but it comes up with ‘not secure’. Worried it’s a fake site. Can anyone provide me with the official website to make payment and schedule interview in London. Secondly how long did it take for your k1 packet to arrive at the embassy ? 

Thank you in advance. 

Try the UK regional forum 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, 

My K1 packet is on the way to London Embassy. I’m looking to pay my fee and schedule my interview before the letter arrives. I’ve been pointed out to a few sites in order to pay the MRV fee and book the interview but the site doesn’t look secure. Can someone who’s been through the process please tell me the correct website for the UK. 

Secondly how long did it take for your packet to arrive in London from the NVC

Thank you in advance. I’m so excited ! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

The embassy provides your instructions on their website, https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/applying-for-the-visa/

After you have attended your medical examination, you should then schedule your visa interview through the Visa Appointment Service website at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv and follow these instructions:

• Select “I have received a letter from the consular section with instructions to register or schedule a K visa appointment”;
  • Follow the onscreen instructions to register an account;
    • If you have children applying under your case number, you may “add” applicants to your account after you have added your own details.
  • You will be asked to select your delivery method for the return of your passport if your visa application is successful. Delivery to a courier depot is free. If you wish to upgrade to home/office delivery you can pay an additional fee through your account;
  • Pay the MRV application fee;
  • You will then be offered the first available interview date, but you may choose any available date. Note: You may schedule an appointment to take place after the petition expiration date, provided that you bring to your interview a signed letter from your petitioner confirming that you both remain legally free to marry and that you will marry within 90 days of your arrival in the United States.
  • Please go to “Print Instructions” in order to print your courier confirmation page. You must bring this with you on the day of the visa interview.

For more tips and guidance on booking your visa interview, please see our instructional SlideShare presentation at http://www.slideshare.net/USAinUK/us-immigrant-visas-how-to-book-a-visa-interview-appointment

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Duplicate threads merged~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.