10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone

My case status right now is ready since June 27th

I haven't received any email from the embassy till now and someone adviced me to email the embassy cause they might not email me 

Anyone here has an experience with this?

I'm so confused and i want someone to guide me please.

Thanks,

Edited by Gia & Dave

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

MIne is the same  and I have no mail or email yet just ready status on CEAC and delivered status on DHL.  It will take some time before they mail us the Packet 3 so we just need to be patient.  Site says can take up to 6 weeks.  Check your subforum for Egypt and other timelines for Cairo to see what others experienced.  This is an exercise in patience as we all find out.

Timeline
1 hour ago, gardenbuilder said:

MIne is the same  and I have no mail or email yet just ready status on CEAC and delivered status on DHL.  It will take some time before they mail us the Packet 3 so we just need to be patient.  Site says can take up to 6 weeks.  Check your subforum for Egypt and other timelines for Cairo to see what others experienced.  This is an exercise in patience as we all find out

Since when your case is ready?

And i don't know DHL website can u please send me the link

i'm already waiting just a little bit nervous to be honest

And actually the whole visa process is teaching us how to be patient 😂

Wish the best of luck in your visa and hope we both receive the emails soon ...

Edited by Gia & Dave

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

MIne was shipped Jun 25 and ready Jun 27 the CEAC site is one to use now as DHL was the shipper and just shows it is delivered.  Check the  post by @Greenbaum  here for NOA2 to NVC as he has a great pdf file with information there.  Check your sub-forum and good luck on the next steps of the journey!

10 minutes ago, Gia & Dave said:

Since when your case is ready?

And i don't know DHL website can u please send me the link

i'm already waiting just a little bit nervous to be honest

And actually the whole visa process is teaching us how to be patient 😂

Wish the best of luck in your visa and hope we both receive the emails soon ...

Find the June 2019 K1 NOA2 to NVC thread and download the pdf file from the first page first post for tips tricks and hacks. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Timeline
22 hours ago, Gia & Dave said:

Hi everyone

My case status right now is ready since June 27th

I haven't received any email from the embassy till now and someone adviced me to email the embassy cause they might not email me 

Anyone here has an experience with this?

I'm so confused and i want someone to guide me please.

Thanks,

yes ur shipment and mine were received at the same date. I guess it takes a week or 2 for the email. 

Timeline
21 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Find the June 2019 K1 NOA2 to NVC thread and download the pdf file from the first page first post for tips tricks and hacks. 

I checked it and i tried to check the status through DHL but i don't know what is the shipper's reference 

22 hours ago, gardenbuilder said:

MIne was shipped Jun 25 and ready Jun 27 the CEAC site is one to use now as DHL was the shipper and just shows it is delivered.  Check the  post by @Greenbaum  here for NOA2 to NVC as he has a great pdf file with information there.  Check your sub-forum and good luck on the next steps of the journey!

Thank you so much and good luck in your next visa process too 

Timeline
1 hour ago, sheksahim said:

yes ur shipment and mine were received at the same date. I guess it takes a week or 2 for the email. 

Are you sure about the 2 weeks ?

Timeline

For everyone who hasn't received the consulate email like me i got the requirements.. one of VJ members sent it to me and told me that you can send packet 3 even before recieving the email cause they might not email us

Here's the requirements:

Please be informed that your case is now ready forscheduling, please follow below instructions:

In order to use this system, the case must be completed with all documentation submitted per our instructions.  Applicants,who delivered all the required documents to the consular section, will be able to schedule their appointments after 3 weeks from the delivery date. The Consular section will upload your case number to the website which will allow you to schedule an appointment.  The steps to schedule an appointment are:

1. The primary applicant must create an online profile at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg and follow all instructions given.  All family members assigned to the case must be listed as dependents. 

1. Fees: Login to your profile at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg, print your deposit slip ( CGI ) and pay the fees  265$ at your local CIB bank. 

1. After creating the profile, you again log on to:  http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg to schedule your appointment using your case number.

NOTE: If you cannot log into the system in order to select an appointment, then this means your case has not been cleared with all required documents submitted.  If a case does not have all required documents submitted, we will return the package to you for completion.  REMINDER, you will not be able to schedule an appointment if there are missing or incomplete documents.  Please follow the instruction we will provide you to ensure all documentation is completed and submitted. 

An applicant who needs an interview but has not scheduled an appointment through the Visa Appointment System will not be allowed into the Embassy.

For Assistance, please call: +20-2-3531-1460 or 16872 (from within Egypt).

Interview preparation:

• In preparation for the interview, each applicant must have and bring a copy of his or her CEAC confirmation page, passport, Aramex registration and medical reports. Also, all original documents must be shown at the interview (CIB receipt for K visa applicants, bilingual Birth, bilingual marriage, bilingual divorce…etc). Additional documents should be brought depending on the type of visa (proof of relationship, photos…..etc) – please see the links to the left for further information. All applicants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. 

• Bring two copies of the printed confirmation of address registration to the visa interview.  Passports for all of the people included in the immigration case must be registered, and the printed confirmation must include information for every person and his or her passport. If the confirmation page(s) are not brought to the Embassy on the day of the interview or do not include information related to all of the people and passports, your interview will be rescheduled. 

Birth/ Death /Marriage or Divorce certificates

-          Applicants must provide a copy of their Official bilingual Birth/Marriage/Death or Divorce certificates from the Civil Status Organization headquarters. please see https://cso.moi.gov.eg/and https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Egypt.html

-          Certificates are usually issued within one week period.

Please prepare the following documents for each person applying for a visa and send them to our office via Aramex courier service:

1.      Photocopy of passport (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

2.      Photocopy of bilingual birth certificate

3.      A copy of your bilingual divorce certificate (If previously married and divorced)

4.      Police certificate from your country of nationality if you are 16 years old or older

5.      Police certificate if you lived in a different country for more than 12 months and you were 16 years or older at that time.

6.      An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) signed by the Petitioner.

7.      Petitioner’s most recent year of federal income taxes (form 1040 only).  Please also bring the most recent W2 form and a job letter indicating current salary and length of employment

8.      Medical exam for applicant as attached,medical examination report should be submitted on the day of the visa interview. Applicants are advised to schedule their medical examination3weeks prior to the date of their visa interview.

9.      Applications: DS-160 application online application form: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/, please print the confirmation page and send it along with the documents.

10-                       Photograph:

Please ensure your passport photo conforms to the following requirements. We will be unable to process your case without a

photo that meets these standards:

·        Hairline showing

·        Taken within the last 6 months

·        Colored photo (no black & white)

·        White/light background

·        Full face towards the camera

·        No colored eye contacts

·        5 cm x 5 cm

·        No eyeglasses

-         Applicants must provide a copy of their Official bilingual Birth/Marriage/Death or Divorce certificates from the Civil Status Organization headquarters. please see https://cso.moi.gov.eg/ and https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Egypt.html

-         Certificates are usually issued within one week period

Filed: Timeline
On 7/1/2019 at 4:06 PM, Gia & Dave said:

For everyone who hasn't received the consulate email like me i got the requirements.. one of VJ members sent it to me and told me that you can send packet 3 even before recieving the email cause they might not email us

Here's the requirements:

Please be informed that your case is now ready forscheduling, please follow below instructions:

In order to use this system, the case must be completed with all documentation submitted per our instructions.  Applicants,who delivered all the required documents to the consular section, will be able to schedule their appointments after 3 weeks from the delivery date. The Consular section will upload your case number to the website which will allow you to schedule an appointment.  The steps to schedule an appointment are:

1. The primary applicant must create an online profile at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg and follow all instructions given.  All family members assigned to the case must be listed as dependents. 

1. Fees: Login to your profile at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg, print your deposit slip ( CGI ) and pay the fees  265$ at your local CIB bank. 

1. After creating the profile, you again log on to:  http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg to schedule your appointment using your case number.

NOTE: If you cannot log into the system in order to select an appointment, then this means your case has not been cleared with all required documents submitted.  If a case does not have all required documents submitted, we will return the package to you for completion.  REMINDER, you will not be able to schedule an appointment if there are missing or incomplete documents.  Please follow the instruction we will provide you to ensure all documentation is completed and submitted. 

An applicant who needs an interview but has not scheduled an appointment through the Visa Appointment System will not be allowed into the Embassy.

For Assistance, please call: +20-2-3531-1460 or 16872 (from within Egypt).

Interview preparation:

• In preparation for the interview, each applicant must have and bring a copy of his or her CEAC confirmation page, passport, Aramex registration and medical reports. Also, all original documents must be shown at the interview (CIB receipt for K visa applicants, bilingual Birth, bilingual marriage, bilingual divorce…etc). Additional documents should be brought depending on the type of visa (proof of relationship, photos…..etc) – please see the links to the left for further information. All applicants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. 

• Bring two copies of the printed confirmation of address registration to the visa interview.  Passports for all of the people included in the immigration case must be registered, and the printed confirmation must include information for every person and his or her passport. If the confirmation page(s) are not brought to the Embassy on the day of the interview or do not include information related to all of the people and passports, your interview will be rescheduled. 

-          Applicants must provide a copy of their Official bilingual Birth/Marriage/Death or Divorce certificates from the Civil Status Organization headquarters. please see https://cso.moi.gov.eg/and https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Egypt.html

-          Certificates are usually issued within one week period.

Please prepare the following documents for each person applying for a visa and send them to our office via Aramex courier service:

1.      Photocopy of passport (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

2.      Photocopy of bilingual birth certificate

3.      A copy of your bilingual divorce certificate (If previously married and divorced)

4.      Police certificate from your country of nationality if you are 16 years old or older

5.      Police certificate if you lived in a different country for more than 12 months and you were 16 years or older at that time.

6.      An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) signed by the Petitioner.

7.      Petitioner’s most recent year of federal income taxes (form 1040 only).  Please also bring the most recent W2 form and a job letter indicating current salary and length of employment

8.      Medical exam for applicant as attached,medical examination report should be submitted on the day of the visa interview. Applicants are advised to schedule their medical examination3weeks prior to the date of their visa interview.

9.      Applications: DS-160 application online application form: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/, please print the confirmation page and send it along with the documents.

10-                       Photograph:

Please ensure your passport photo conforms to the following requirements. We will be unable to process your case without a

photo that meets these standards:

·        Hairline showing

·        Taken within the last 6 months

·        Colored photo (no black & white)

·        White/light background

·        Full face towards the camera

·        No colored eye contacts

·        5 cm x 5 cm

·        No eyeglasses

-         Applicants must provide a copy of their Official bilingual Birth/Marriage/Death or Divorce certificates from the Civil Status Organization headquarters. please see https://cso.moi.gov.eg/ and https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Egypt.html

-         Certificates are usually issued within one week period

Does anyone knows what this part means????????????

Bring two copies of the printed confirmation of address registration to the visa interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.