Jump to content

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan

My embassy sometimes hands over 221g asking for co or joint sponsors (cant recall which one) at K1 Visa Interviews EVEN if you petitioner makes just over the poverty line but has no assets. I was told this over a year ago by a lawyer in Jordan. Well here I am and now i need help.


1. I dont show enough assets. I made just over 125% last year but only by $200. I dont want to chance it since Consualtes make it an individual decision based on the whole picture. I want to include a joint sponsor, my fiances uncle, who files his taxed jointly with his wife since both work. I understand I can only use one so...

2. Do I use the one who who made more of the two?

3. Do I have his uncle or uncles wife fill out anything else other than the I-134? I understand he will need supporting documents, etc but does he need anything else? 


Thank you!










Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...